2000 Catalina Morgan LAST ONE MADE
The Morgan Catalina 45 Center Cockpit was designed to provide its owners with great sailing performance and spacious, luxurious accommodations. All lines for the sails lead aft to the cockpit for safety. The deck was well planned and laid out for easy handling and accessibility. The center cockpit gives unparalleled visibility and control. Below is the most spacious and well planned interior you'll ever see on a boat this size. One time on this boat will make a believer out of anyone interested the most comprehensive 45 foot center cockpit sailboat ever built.
This is the last Catalina Morgan 45 Center Cockpit built. Well cared for by knowledgeable owners with many recent up-grades. This is a great live-aboard vessel or a boat to cruise the world.
Highlights: Westerbeke 7.6 diesel generator, total of 32,000 BTU in 2 Cruise Air marine air conditioning units, Max Prop, dinghy motor crane, SSB UHF Radio, Ray Marine digital radome antenna, C90W Radar/GPS/Multifunction display 2011, Auto Pilot ST6000+ with newer course computer, full enclosure with Bimini, beautiful interior fabric and decorations.
Please review the Full Specifications to further understand what an outstanding value this boat is!!! You will not be disappointed!!!
The Catalina Morgan can sleep six. Two each in two the staterooms plus the salon sleeps am additional two. There is 6' 4" headroom.
The center cockpit Catalina Morgan 45 is a excellent performing, seaworthy, and comfortable cruiser with exceptional appointments. Below decks there is a spacious interior of varnished teak and ash. Aft is a large master cabin that features a centerline berth, a large head with separate shower. The forward stateroom is ample with its own head and separate shower. The wraparound Galley has excellent counter space in addition to the front loading refrigeration. The Main Salon is comfortable and well appointed.
Aft Stateroom :
Has a Centerline Queen berth with Custom thick mattress, four drawer storage and dressing seats port & starboard. The stateroom has flat panel TV, a 4 shelf Bureau with fiddle rail on the top shelf, a double hanging locker with 4 drawers adjacent a mirrored bulkhead. A Corian topped makeup vanity w/seat and storage drawer adjacent. There is an ensuite master bath with glass enclosed Tub/shower, a marble sink, manual head and a large storage locker. There is a mirrored privacy door for head. Ten screened ports and an overhead hatch provide ventilation, light & emergency exit. The interior is beautiful Ash varnished planking that provide both sound and thermal insulation.
Walk thru to salon:
The portside walk:-thru houses a three door locker with integral shelves and a fiddled shelf on top. The electrical distribution panels are located on the inboard side of the walk-thru along with a work space/work bench with an easy double door access (with built in shelves) to the engine compartment and generator.
Forward to port:
The Nav station is forward facing with seat, flip top chart storage and electronics panel for instruments and displays . Ample storage surrounds.
Curved settee (grey Ultra Suede) to port. Twin lockers on the hull-side with a fixed port light between book bins and shelving. Across to starboard is the oval teak table with a "lazy" L settee and accompanying chair, which provides seating for 6 comfortably. Twin hull-side lockers with fixed port light between. Ample storage bins are on the hull-side and storage under each settee. (9) ports, (2) hatches, and a skylight make the salon bright & airy.
The double berth has a custom thick mattress, dressing seats to port & starboard, hanging locker w/four drawers. There are removable custom storage bags to port and starboard for added storage. The forward bulkhead is mirrored. There is a private entry to the guest head (also reached from the salon), interior doors are mirrored, marble vanity w/sink, under counter storage and mirrored cabinetry. Two ports w/screens and an overhead hatch provide ventilation.
There are 2 Adler/Barbour refrigerator/freezers with front and top loading doors. Deep/double stainless steel sinks. A unique end of counter swing out liquor cabinet
4 hull side cabinets w/fixed port-light between. A gimbaled 3 burner LPG stove w/oven for making gourmet meals. Pressure dockside water system. 4 screened opening ports & an overhead hatch for excellent ventilation. Corian counter tops. Hot/Cold pressure water and manual fresh water in the galley. Pull-out trash bin. Under counter cabinets and more.
- Nav pod at helm for chart plotter & control heads
Raymarine C90W wide screen (color) multifunction display (new 2011)
Digital Radome Scanner (New Fall 2011)
Digital wind transducer (mast top) (new 2011)
Raymarine ST6000+ Auto-helm Raymarine Smart Pilot course computer
ST80 Masterview @ Nav Station w/GPS (built in to multi-function display) (new 2011)
SSB radio@ Nav with insulated back stay serving as antenna
Horizon intrepid VHF radio at Nav with additional speaker/mike at the helm
Ritchie compass, 5" dampened and illuminated
Rudder angle indicator on auto helm
Sony cassette/AM/FM stereo with cockpit, salon, and Stateroom Speakers with individual Controls for Speakers in cockpit for CD and Stereo.
Sony 9 CD changer
Vizio Sharp flat screen TV and DVD Player (aft stateroom)
- 110 volt AC from shore power
2 ea 6D 12 volt AGM batteries
1 ea 12 volt AGM battery for generator
2 CO detector alarms
Westerbeke diesel 7.6 KW generator 541 hours (approx) w/soft sound shield
Professional Mariner Protec 4 Series advanced 4 step battery charger/power supply
(2) 16,000 BTU's each reverse cycle Cruisair air conditioners front & rear
Eng. Temp gauge & oil pressure alarm
Head macerator pumps
Decorator lighting throughout
Hot water heater w/engine bypass
IJPE : 816.75 sq ft
I : 52.75 ft
J : 17.00 ft
P : 46.00 ft
E : 16.00 ft
Working Sail Area : 816.00 sq ft
The Current Owners of Brynli bought her in 2012 and have continually updated her since then. Below is list of many of the items they have replace and/or upgraded since 2014. This is a vessel that has not only been loved, and maintained in excellent condition by the current Owners, she is in much better equipped than she when they purchased her.
1. (2) Kyocera 135 Watt Solar panels and controller (New 2014)
2. AR Breeze Wind generator and controller (New 2014)
3. Serpentine belt assembly for water pump and new alternator.
4. Electromax 140 amp alternator and external regulator.
5. Water pump in galley (New 2014)
6. Water heater (New 2015)
7. Macerator pump on forward head (New 2015)
8. All hoses on both heads replaced (New 2015)
9. Peek a Booo window shades for all 23 port lights (New 2014)
10. All lights on board are LED (New 2014/2015)
11. (2) 4D Mastervolt AGM batteries ,450 amp hours (New 2014)
12. New Phifertex screens on all port lights (New 2014)
13. New 150 Genoa head sail (New 2015 never used)
14. 8' West Marine RIB (New 2012) and with a 6 HP Lehr propane outboard (New 2015)
15. Spare 2.5 gallon propane bottle for galley.
16. All running rigging on head sail is (New in 2015)
17. Seat cushions (closed foam cell) in cockpit (New 2013)
18. Insulated companion way cover and Phifertex weighted screen (New 2014)
19. Princess 3 burner stove with oven (New 2013)
20. Custom Master berth mattress (New 2014)
21. Custom shade cover over bow (New 2014)
22. No-see-um weighted screens for all hatches (New2014)
23. Insulated covers on all hatches (New 2014)
24. Winch and anchor windlass covers (New 2014)
25. Spectra 200 GPD water maker (New 2014)
26. All cockpit screens were replaced with Phifertex screens (New 2014)
27. Sunbrella storage bags installed in V berth (New 2014)
28. Cockpit Phifertex line bag (New 2014)
29. Blue Sea electrical system monitor (New 2014)
30. (6) Hella Fans (New 2014)
31. Engine spares (starter, alternator, oil filters, fuel filters, belts, impellers, generator oil and fuel filters, shaft log packing, packing puller, packing wrenches, wetted elbow, new rebuild kit-Whale manual diaphragm pump) (ALL NEW)