2001 C & C 121
The C&C 121 is a 40-foot racer / cruiser with a fin keel and spade rudder. It has a spacious interior, with two cabins and a single head, while outside there is a large cockpit and plenty of storage.
Ullman Fiberpath sails.
B&G ZeusTouch electronics.
Volvo engine & saildrive.
Now with a $30,000 price reduction! Call before she goes!
- Forward cabin with lockers, hanging locker and shelved storage
- Hinge-up under V-berth storage
- Over-length V-berth (76" L x 66" W) for added comfort set low for easy access
- Bunk-length main cabin settees fitted with contoured cushions
- Water resistant storage in main cabin seatbacks accessed through gasketed doors
- Furniture-grade bunk cushions
- Main cabin has cherry cabinets throughout
- 6' 4" (1.93 m) headroom in main cabin
- Full navigation station, finished in varnished cherry
- Navigation locker with storage space for extensive electronic installations
- Aft double berth (75" L x 60" W)
- Storage below aft double berth
- On-deck LPG storage well
- Helm seat storage
- Large cockpit lazarette on starboard
B&G ZeusTouch displays x 2
Wifi networked / NMEA2000
Navpod with B&G wind / speed / depth display at companionway
Radar mount w/ NEW Simrad radar transmitter.
Raytheon below deck autopilot
Sails & Rigging
Ullman Fiberpath main on Antal Battcar system so hoisting is easy!
Ullman Fiberpath foresail on Selden Furlex 200S below deck furler.
UIlman Code 1-A in a sock.
Retractable bowsprit pole.
2 x Harken 44 2-speed halyard winches
2 x Harken 48 2-speed jib winches
2 x Harken 53 2-speed main winches
Simpson-Lawrence windlass (no anchor or chain.)
Hull & construction
• Hull construction is a vinylester laminate vacuum bagged with CoreCell core laminate locally reinforced with carbon fiber.
• The vacuum-bagging process and strict resin control through use of resin impregnators
produces a hull laminate with 65% glass reinforcement content.
• CoreCell closed cell linear polymer foam coring is used for maximum impact resistance,
stiffness, strength, and light weight. The cored hull also offers superior hull insulating properties, both thermal and acoustic.
• The laminate in the keel area is reinforced with multiple plies of high-tensile carbon-fiber
• Premium grade gelcoat provides superior gloss, fade resistance, and resistance to surface crazing.
• Interior is completely painted out for enhanced cosmetics and to seal interior laminate surfaces
Deck is a balanced composite laminate utilizing vinylester resin, uni-directional "E"-glass reinforcement, and high strength/stiffness Baltek premium AL 600 balsa coring
- Deck is locally reinforced at high load areas with additional plies of bi-directional "E"-glass reinforcement
- White non-skid
- Premium grade gelcoat provides superior gloss, resistance to fading, and resistance to crazing
- Deck coring windows are located at all hardware installations to maintain the watertight integrity of the deck coring
- Molded in aluminum backing plates on all highly loaded deck hardware
- Hull to deck joint is secured with 1/4-20 stainless machine screws installed on 4" centers through the full-length 6061 T6 aluminum backing plate imbedded in the hull flange. This method exceeds the recommended installation requirements of the ABS scantling for offshore sailing yachts.
- Hull to deck joint is sealed with 3M 5200 adhesive sealant
- Composite light RTM match-molded deck locker hatches assure strict thickness controls allowing accurate gasket seal of cockpit openings. Conventional construction uses single-sided moldings with painted raw fiberglass underside.
- Double lifeline gate at transom
- Instrument pod integrated onto coach roof with convenient wire chase for instrument installations or additions
Keel & Rudder
39% ballast/displacement ratio
- Keel design features extremely low center-of-gravity (CG) bulb-design that produces overall VCG below designed waterline for extraordinary stability, safety, and sail-carrying ability
- Keel attached to hull with stainless steel bolts
- Epoxy-coated antimonial lead provides maximum stability
- Deep Draft 8 Foot Keel
- Elliptical, foam-cored rudder blade with uni-directional E-glass skins
- NASA high lift, low drag rudder section for maximum control and performance
- Rack & Pinion steering system with 48-inch Commodore wheel offering excellent visibility both under sail and under power
- Oversize 304 stainless steel rudder post
- Structural fiberglass longitudinal and athwartship grid bonded to hull and deck, utilizing high-strength epoxy adhesives and Plexus methylmethacrylate adhesives providing superior structural bonding of key components vs. conventional production construction techniques.
- Aerospace adhesive technology used in the attachment of internal furnishings to further stiffen the overall structure
- Bulkheads and risers are pressure laminate or cherry-faced plywood
- Ventilated, solid-stock varnished cherry panel locker doors with push button latch sets provide fixed latching for security in a seaway
- Varnished cherry drop-leaf main cabin table to take up minimum interior space when not in use
- Ventilated panel varnished cherry passage doors with high quality locking latch hardware. Doors are mounted in laminated cherry doorframes
- Light weight composite construction utilized in lockers and cabinets
- Curved laminated cherry locker and cabinet trim
- Cabinets and trim are varnished cherry
- Cherry hull trim in forward cabin
- Lockers and cabinets are finished throughout and do not show raw fiberglass, plumbing, electrical runs or raw plywood edges
- Cabin sole is varnished teak and holly with bilge maintenance access lift out with lift ring
- Low maintenance FRP overhead
- Varnished cherry interior house side trim doubles as a full-length hand hold
- Companionway handholds
- Angled and teak companionway steps offer non-slip surface and security in a seaway
- Two-color interior gelcoat finish, cabins in sandstone, head and overhead in bright white
- 4-Burner Force 10 LP gas gimballed propane stove with oven and Microwave
- Remote sniffer and LPG shut off
- 9" deep stainless steel, double galley sinks and Granicote solid surface countertops
- Storage under galley sink through ventilated varnished cherry door
- Molded REFRIGERATOR with Granicote solid surface countertop. Four inches of insulation, 2 top access door and 1 side access door.
- Issotherm 12V DC refrigeration with a partition plate
- Hot and cold pressure water with easy service access to pump and plumbing
- Freshwater plumbing features polyethylene tubing and Whale mechanical fittings
- All below-water hose connections are double-clamped for added security
- Premium marine grade hoses throughout
- Extensive lockers and shelves
- 80-gallons (302.83 l) freshwater in custom-built aluminum tanks, two-tank system with selection manifold
- Forespar marelon thru-hull fittings throughout, UL approved and corrosion free
- 6 gallon (27.7 l) stainless steel water heater, operates on 110 VAC on engine near exchanger
- Sealand Vaccu-flush head with 20-gallon (75.71 l) holding tank with deck pump out
- Marine premium grade sanitation hoses with low odor permeability
- Separate shower stall with plexi-glass enclosures and molded seat
- Shower in head with drain to sump and automatic pump
- Pull-out premium grade head faucet for shower
- Molded Granicote solid surface sink and countertops
- Ample storage in upper vanity and sink locker through low-maintenance ventilated access doors
Mast & Boom
- Charleston Spar Aluminum
- Black Awlgrip-coated triple-spreader design
- Tapered airfoil swept-back spreaders eliminate need for running backstays
- Custom aluminum masthead includes sheaves for 2 headsail halyards, 2 main halyards and a crane for two spinnaker halyards
- Rod rigging
- Internal halyards
- Mast-to-deck turnbuckle to carry running rigging loads
- Custom stainless steel chain plate system ties to extensive internal FRP structure and hull
- Masthead anchor light
- Steaming light with foredeck illuminator
- VHF wiring for masthead antenna
- Spartite mast-sealing and chock system
- Roller-furling with furling line led aft to cockpit
- Below deck stainless steel stem tang to allow low mount furling drum to maximize headsail luff
- Bridge Height Clearence 61' 6"
- Super durable black powder-coated aluminum boom
- Single-line slab reefing led aft, one line for tack and clew
- Internal 4:1 outhaul led aft to housetop winch and stopper
- (3) Sheave outboard boom-end custom welded fabrication
- (3) Sheave inboard boom-end custom welded fabrication
- Solid boom vang with control line led aft to cabin top
Deck Hardware & Rigging
- (2) Harken 53.2 Self-tailing primary winches
- (2) Harken 44.2 Self-tailing cabin top winches
- Deck organizers on cabin top to accommodate 10 aft sail control leads, lead to individual rope clutches
- Custom-fabricated, highly-polished stainless steel stem plate with integral mooring line chocks
- Bow and stern mooring cleats
- 24-inch tall double stainless steel bow and stern rails
- 24-inch tall stainless steel stanchions with double lifelines
- C&C custom stainless steel stanchion bases designed for maximum strength and to provide maximum on-deck passage area
- Boarding gates port and starboard with pelican hooks
- Double transom boarding gate with pelican hooks
- Molded foredeck anchor locker with overboard drain
- C&C custom black-anodized aluminum toerails
- Harken ball-bearing adjustable genoa tracks and cars with adjustment lines led to cockpit
- (2) Winch handles
- Harken mainsheet traveler in cockpit just fwd of wheel with tagline adjustment
- Custom-fabricated stainless steel mast collar with stainless halyard organizer plates
- Harken deck turning blocks for aft-led halyards
- On-deck drains to waterline outlet
- All Harken deck running gear for low friction and ease of use
- Lewmar Ocean Series size 60 aluminum foredeck hatch
- (2) Lewmar Ocean Series size 30 aluminum main cabin vent hatch
- (2) Lewmar size 10 vent hatch
- Large Lexan sliding companionway hatch on aluminum and delrin glides offers light and ventilation to cabin
- Marine grade polymer lockable companionway hatch board.
- Cabin top stainless steel handrails
- Manual bilge pump mounted in cockpit
- Offshore-ready, match-molded, gasketed cockpit hatch
- Molded companionway seahood with instrument pod
- (1) Low stretch genoa halyard
- (1) Low stretch main halyard
- (2) Dacron genoa sheets
- (1) Dacron mainsheet
- (2) Traveler taglines
- (2) Adjustable genoa track taglines led to cockpit
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.