2002 Beneteau Oceanis 393
The perfect combination of passagemaker with spiffy performance and cruising comfort. This is a 2-cabin layout that has been with its current owner (a licensed diesel mechanic!) for 9 years. She has been carefully maintained and upgraded during her seasonal use in Mexico. She is loaded with the cruising gear you need, spares, full maintenance records. Her interior shows like new, and is bright and airy. And with all her storage space, there will be tons of room for all your own items. All she needs is a new owner to take her on to her next adventures!
Plan on coming over to see her now, while she is still in the water. Soon she will be stored away for the summer...
2-cabin version (see photo of interior layout). Forward stateroom has a moulded marine head, sink and shower. Cabin has a generous pullman double berth to port with underbed storage shelves., Hanging locker and vanity seating. Cabin is bright and airy from an opening hatch. Privacy door.
Main salon has convertible U-shaped dinette/settee to port. Directly across is generous cabinetry. All interior wood nicely finished in shiny cherry-stained douka wood. Natural lighting can be controlled with shades on the main hatches over the cabin.
Continuing aft and to starboard is the navigation station, followed by a door leading to the aft head, sink and shower. Full aft is another cabin with privacy door, double berth thwartships, storage and hanging lockers.
Galley is to port of companionway steps, aft of the convertible dinette/settee.
Storage abounds. In addition to the cabinetry, more storage can be found under the beds and under dinette and nav station seating, and in cabin sole.
Sleeps 6. Generous headroom, over 6'.
Full C-shaped galley is located to port of the companionway steps.
- STOVE/OVEN: 2-burner LPG Force 10 with oven
- FRIDGE/FREEZER: 2 compartment Adler Barbour 5.6 cubic ft. Top and side loading
- MICROWAVE: Origo 700 watt
- WATER HEATER: 6 gallons
- Pressure H/C water
- Double SS sinks
- Counter and storage space for dry goods and cooking tools
- Spare water pump
Electronics & Navigation Systems
- Stereo: Sony AM/FM/CD Player. 2 interior speakers, plus 2 NEW 100watt Clarion outside speakers in the cockpit
- Radio: Standard Horizon
- Radar: Raymarine 24 mi., with alarm
- Tri-data: Raymarine ST60 (depth, wind speed and direction, knot meter)
- Auto Pilot: Raymarine ST 6001
- Chart Plotter: Raymarine C70
- Compass: Binnacle mounted, Plastimo
- TV: Sharp 19"
- Other: Raytheon RC425 Chartplotter at helm - non-operational
- Batteries: (7) total 800 amp hours; (1) Engine start battery (2015); (6) 6v house batteries (2013 and 2015). All LTH
- Battery Parallel Switch: Yes
- Solar Panels: (3) 100 watt (2008); (2) 50 watt (2012); charge controller (2008)
- Battery Monitor: Prosine
- Dockside electrical cable: 1 50' 30 amp, plus 1 20 amp adapter
- Electrical system: 12vDC and 110vAC
- Generator: Yamaha 2000 suitcase type inverter, charger, 110v, 13 amps (less than 100 hours!)
- Inverter: Prosine 2.0
- Interior lighting: LED and Halogen
- Alternator: Delco 130 amp
- Battery Charger: Sentry 20 amp, auto
Sails & Rigging
Cruise equipped with Dacron sails.
- Furling mainsail
- Furling #1 Genoa (140%)
- Primary Sailmaker: Neil Pryde
- Mainsheet traveler
- Lines lead aft
- Roller Furling: Yes
- Spinnaker Pole: Yes
- Whisker Pole: Yes (2014)
- Winches: (1) Lewmar 30 2-speed; (2) Lewmar 48 2-speed
- Anchor #1: Bruce 44 lb with 300' chain and 150' line rode
- Anchor #2: 33 lb. with 150' chain and 150' line rode
- Anchor #3: Danforth 12 lb with 50'chain and 50' line rode (stern)
- Anchor #4: Danforth 5 lb. with 50' line rode (dinghy)
- Bridle system for anchor rode
- Bow roller: Single SS
- Anchor windlass: Simpson Lawrence Electric, with remote
- Bow pulpit : SS
- Toe rails: Aluminum
- Swim ladder: Yes, stern
- Swim platform: Yes, teak and FRP
- Dinghy: 8' AB RIB
- Outboard motor: Suzuki 6 hp, 4-stroke
- Dinghy lift system - mast sling
- Lights: Deck
- Covers: Dodger, bimini top, plus cockpit awning/sunshade insert (2008)
- Lifelines: Coated SS wire
- Stanchions: SS
- Deck material: FRP
- Gates: 1 port; 1 starboard
- Stern Rail mounted SS barbecue
- (3) diesel jerry jugs; (1) gasoline jerry jug
- Other: Cockpit cushions; Fishing rod holders; Fishing equipment; Deck mats; covers for all winches and helm
- Propeller: Fixed, 3-blade
- Bilge Pumps: (1) auto; (1) manual
- Raw water sea strainer
- 1 extra prop shaft
- Bilge blower: yes, in engine room
- Fire extinguishing: manual
- Fuel filters: Racor
- Easy engine access on 3 sides
- Numerous spare parts for engine
- Wheel steering
- Fuel shut-offs: (1) engine; (1) stove
- Transmission: Kanzaki direct drive
- Head type: Overboard and Holding tank (manual)
- Lifejackets: 8 adult
- Life ring: Horseshoe
- Owners' personal effects
- Handheld VHF
- Handheld spotlight
Mariner’s Yacht & Ship Brokerage, Inc. offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. All photographs, descriptions and technical data are the sole property of Mariner’s Yacht & Ship Brokerage, Inc. and may not be copied, reproduced or redistributed in part or in whole by any method without the express written consent of the Mariner’s Yacht & Ship Brokerage, Inc.
Owner's personal items are NOT included.