2003 Catalina Yachts 350
A very popular design, this boat may be cruised easily by a couple. The large cockpit makes it easy to get forward to lines, or to the winches, and everything is run back to the cockpit. The folding wheel makes it easy to get around, and the bimini and dodger offer protection from the elements.
This boat offers one the opportunity to cruise comfortably and safely.
The aft cabin is accessed from the port side, just behind the navigation station. The berth is athwartships, and there are drawers and a hanging locker for storage. There is a hatch that leads to the cockpit, and adds ventilation without allowing the rain in.
The main salon area may be converted to sleep up to 3 adults. The dinette converts into a double berth on the port side, and the starboard settee can sleep one adult.
The forward cabin has a centerline queen berth that can be accessed from either side. There is an overhead hatch which brings in light as well as ventilation. There are drawers and hanging lockers located in the cabin for storage.
The single head and separate shower are located on the port side, between the main salon and the forward cabin. Access is either from the salon or the forward cabin.
The head is located forward, outboard, and the holding tank is located behind. There is a sink with a vanity, as well as a locker under the sink. The shower is located outboard, and is enclosed.
- Large double berth athwartships aft
- Convertible double berth in salon
- Single berth in salon
- Queen berth in forward cabin
- Separate Thetford electric head and shower
- Twin Stainless Steel sinks
- Front and top-loading refrigerator
- Top-loading freezer
- Corian countertops
- SS Gimballed propane stove and oven
- Dedicated chopping board
- Numerous lockers and drawers throughout
Hull and deck
- Large cockpit
- Bimini and dodger
- Extremely large starboard lazarette
- All lines led aft to cockpit
- Easily accessed transom and swim ladder
- Hot and cold transom shower
- Cockpit seats
- Garhauer hardware
- Winches located with single handed sailing in mind
- Wide side decks
- Maxwell 800 electric windlass with foot controls
- Deck washdown
- Water fill located in anchor locker
- Double SS bow rollers for anchors
- Rigid vang
- Inmast furling
- Schaefer roller furling on Genoa
- 35 HP Universal Diesel
- 1177 hours
- Easily accessed under removable companionway steps
- Racor fuel filter
The engine is located under the companionway steps, which are easily removed. The front of the engine can be opened up by removing the wood wraparound. There is a small hinged cover for the top, and the sides are also readily accessed.
- Garmin 546s GPSmap
- Raymarine ST60 Wind
- Raymarine ST60 Depth
- Raymarine ST60 Speed
- Raymarine ST5000+ Autopilot
- Uniden es UM 525 VHF
- Pioneer Stereo
- Uniden Remote VHF
- Furuno radar
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.