2004 Corsair 31 Ultimate Cruiser
- WaterRat dagger board- significant performance increase over stock board
- Phil's Foils Composite Tiller- lighter, stronger and looks great
- Colligo Marine Synthetic Cap Shrouds- lighter and stronger than stock wires
- Colligo Marine Synthetic Bob Stay- lighter and stronger than stock wire
- Raytheon Autopilot
- Fortress Anchor w/ 300' Rode & Chain
- complete set of fenders and dock lines
- Standard VHF Radio w/ DSC & remote speaker in the cockpit
- Garmin 741 Color Touchscreen Chartplotter
- 2007 UK Mainsail
- 2013 UK Mainsail Cover
- 2005 UK Screacher with Harken Roller Furler
- 2005 UK Spinnaker
- 2013 UK Jib with battens and Harken Roller Furler
- 2:1 Mainsail Halyard
- All sheets and running rigging were replaced in 2012
- 2009 Honda 9.9 with electric start and tilt
- FE Trailer with four new tires, new brakes, new bunks in 2014
- Custom Bimini Top
- Custom Teak interior
- Additional deck lights
Manufacturer Provided DescriptionThe Corsair 31 Ultimate Cruiser combines performance with the ultimate in cruising accommodations. The forepeak area houses the head, shower, wet/dry storage and hanging locker. This alternative interior layout allows for a full salon and aft cabin interior that is without obstruction. The Corsair 31 Ultimate Cruiser has full standing headroom, a hot and cold pressurized water system, and an optional gas cooker. All Corsair 31s accommodate owner-specified mix-and-match options.
Additional DescriptionFolded beam measures 8'2".
SailsMainsail 429 sq.ft. (39.7 sq.m) Jib 218 sq.ft. (20.2 sq.m) Asym. spin. 996 sq.ft. (92.2 sq.m) Screacher 449 sq.ft. (41.6 sq.m)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Some photos are factory provided, not actual boat.