2006 Beneteau 393
"Blue Dragon" is now available. Designed by Berret/ Recoupeau, she is the answer to your quest for a comfortable passage sailing boat or sailing here on the bay. Powered by a Yanmar 54 hp ,she carries an In Mast furling main and a 135% furling jib. Electronics include Raymarine radar, chartplotter, autopilot and knot/depth/wind.
"Blue Dragon" shows in excellent condition in side and out. She should be number one on the list to see ! Give us a call to set up an appointment ...
Two cabin , two head layout with one head in bow and the other aft to starboard. The forward cabin has a pullman style double berth to port with two large storage drawers beneath. To starboard, there is a large hanging locker, a comfortable settee. The aft stateroom has a king sized athwartship berth, large hanging locker with storage underneath and storage shelves The salon has port side U-shapped settee with dinette and small central seat with storage, midline. The table lowers to convert to a double berth. Adjacent to starboard is the hutch an option upgrade. To starboard of the companionway is a forward facing Nav station with ample storage.
- Settee is upholstered in a white leatherette
- Dodger and Sun Shade Bimini
Large "L" shaped galley to port with lots of counter space and storage.
- Front loading Refrigeration
- Top loading Freezer
- 2 burner LPG gimbled stove and oven
- Deep double SS sink with pressure hot/cold water
- Raymarine 2KW Radar
- RC530 Chartplotter @ helm
- RL70C Chartplotter @ nav
- Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot w/ remote
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata and Windspeed-point
- ICOM M402 VHF
12V / 110 V distribution , Battery charger , Galvanic Isolattor
- (2) 4D House Batteries
- Gp27 Engine Starter battery
Blue Dragon has the upgraded Yanmar 54 hp 4JH4E FWC with a 3 bladed Max feathering prop.
- Approx 55000 hrs (as of August 2016)
- Engine oil / transmission last changed April 2013
Sails and Rigging
Double spreader, deck stepped , sloop, mast head rigged with all lines led aft to cockpit to Spinlocks LT . Double high life lines with gates port and starboard. Open transom with drop down boarding ladder
- In Mast furling Main
- 135% Neil Priyde Dacron furling jib
- Profurl furling system
- Asy Spinnaker with Sock
- (2) #48 Lewmar ST primary winches
- (2) #30 Lewmar ST haylard winches
- Rigid boom vang