2006 Catalina Yachts 309
This is a clean well maintained 1st owner boat which this owner commissioned the build of. It has all roller furling for ease of sailing, newer North sails, air conditioning for comfort at the dock, a fold away wheel, and "sugar scoop" stern for water sports. She just had a bottom paint job spring '16. Call for an appointment to see her today!
Beginning first forward is the V berth. Next aft is the head compartment to port with a hanging locker to stbd.. Next aft is the salon with a curved dinette to port and a straight bench settee to stbd.. The table converts to form a double bunk. To port aft is the galley. The engine is under the companionway on the centerline. The Nav. station is to stbd. across from the galley. There is a quarter berth compartment to stbd. aft.
Sails, Spars, and Rigging
- 2 year old North Sails Dacron roller furling main and jib.
- 1 set original Dacron main and jib.
- Selden roller furling main mast with linedrive furler.
- Schaeffer jib roller furler.
- Selden Rod Kicker mechanical vang /preventer.
- Aluminum whisker pole with track on front of mast.
- All sheets and halyards led aft to cockpit with line clutches.
- Garhauer blocks and traveller.
- Windex and lightening diffuser on mast.
- Line tending bags in cockpit.
- 2 x Lewmar 34 ST jib sheet winches.
- 2 x Lewmar 28 ST multi purpose winches on cabin top.
Instruments & Electronics
- Standard Horizon Quest + DSC VHF radiotelephone at nav. station with remote RAM+ mike at helm.
- Raymarine ST60 wind direction and velocity at helm.
- Raymarine ST60 Tri Data (speed, log, and depth) at helm.
- Raymarine ST 4000 autopilot at helm.
- Raymarine C70 GPS plotter.
- Ritchie Powerdamp compass.
- Marine TV antenna.
- Delta ~15# anchor.
- Danforth ~ 15 # anchor.
- Nylon stranded to chain rodes.
- Maxwell 12 volt model 500 line capstan for anchor handling.
- Foredeck flood light.
- Outboard storage bracket on stern rail.
- Stainless steel bow pulpit and stern corner rails with seats.
- PVC drink holder on helm pedestal.
- Stainless steel drink holders on stern rail.
- Stainless steel helm guard.
- Aluminum propane tank with regulator and solenoid safety valve.
- Stainless steel sliding spring line cleats on Genoa track.
- Edson helm pedestal with single lever engine control and Lewmar fold away destroyer wheel.
- Majestic 14" flatscreen TV.
- Polyplanar MRD 60 marine stereo with speakers in salon and on aft rail.
- Ship's bell.
- Wilcox Crittenden Head Mate hand operated marine toilet.
- Rule 12 volt auto/manual 1000 GPH submersible bilge pump.
- Whale hand disphram bilge pump.
- 12 volt bilge blower.
- Marine air system AIR CONDITIONING with digital controls.
- 12 volt water pressure pump.
- Water heater.
- Hand held shower.
- Hillerange two burner propane range with cutting board cover.
- Sharp Carousel Microwave Oven.
- Coolmatic WAECO stainless steel under counter front loading refrigerator/freezer.
- Dry storage bins.
- Stainless steel sink with single hot/cold mixing valve.
- 120 volt 30 amp shore power connection with spare cord.
- Zinc Saver galvanic isolator on shore power input.
- Reverse polarity indicator.
- AC Voltmeter on shore power main feed.
- AC Voltmeter on distribution panel.
- 12 volt voltmeter battery bank selector switch on DC distribution panel.
- D.C. distribution panel with switches and automotive type push in blade fuses.
- 3 way battery switch.
- 2x12 volt batteries.
- Charles C Charger 5000 SP battery charger.
- Xantrex1000 Prowatt inverter.
- 12 volt outlet at chart table.
- 12 volt chart light.
- 12 volt cabin and reading lights.
- Helm pedestal cover.
- Bimini top.
- Companionway wash board cover /insect screen.
- Companionway weighted drop curtain.
- Winch covers.
- Cockpit dodger with window covers
White vinyl cockpit cushions.
- Engine tachometer with hour meter, coolant temp. meter, fuel level gauge, volt meter for engine all at helm.
- Engine high water temp. and low oil pressure indicator lights at helm.
- Engine audible alarm at helm.
- 2005 West Marine 8'6" roll up inflatable.