2006 Island Packet 440
Island Packet Yachts are respected sailing yachts that the experts will all agree are of the finest quality. It is not only Bluewater capable, but is an excellent island hopper.
Physically, they are constructed with pressurized infused roller guaranteeing a strong long lasting hull of moderate displacement and a reasonable draft. This coupled with a broad beam will not only give a smooth flat ride, but provide the most interior space possible.
Easily single handed, but why would you? Invite family and friends to enjoy the generous cockpit, saloon and staterooms. They will appreciate the joinery and finish that Island Packet is known for.
ALREADY GONE is a well kept example of the IP 440 and is a great a value for the educated buyer.
This original owner added almost every option offered from the factory. Check out the option list.
Many recent upgrades including shortening the mast to insure ICW accessibility without losing performance.
- Bluewater and passage making ability
- Moderate draft for Island Hopping
- Flat and stable ride
- ICW friendly mast, shortened 1 ft.
- Beautiful finish inside and out
- Every IP Option
- Rebuilt Windlass
- Electric Winch Option
- Electric Vacuum Heads
- Bow Thruster
- Be sure to hit the link to see the YouTube Video
- Lighthouse 1501 Windlass
- Windlass remote with counter
- 55 lb Delta w/ chain and rode
- 44 Bruce secondary
- Anchor washdown
- Full cockpit enclosure
- Side rails
- Pedestal Cover
- Sidepower 6hp Bow thruster with Joy Stick
- Saltwater wash down at swim ladder
- Kato SS arch and Dingy Davit
- Electric Winch Package
- Maspower 8 kw Generator
- 7 House Batteries.
- 1 engine starting battery
- Cockpit Cushions
- ProSine 2000 inverter
- Ice maker
- 33000 BTU Total CruiseAir AC
- GloMax TV antennae
- 6 Hella 12v Fans
- JVC 12 disc CD Player
- Force 10 3 Burner Stove and Oven
- Ice Maker
- Extra Fridge
- Corian Counter Tops
- Propane Locker
- Modified Water Filter System
- Water Catching System
- Manual Salt Water Pump at Sinks
- SS sinks
- FrigaBoat Fridge/Freezer
- Raymarine E80 Chartplotter
- Raymarine Repeater at Nav Station
- Raymarine 4KW Radar
- Standard Horizon VHF and Ram Mike
- Raymarine st 6001 Autopilot
- Raymarine AutoPilot Remote
DisclaimerThe Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The aft cockpit 440 possesses all the exemplary qualities that have earned Island Packet a worldwide reputation as the leader of cruising boat design and construction. Naval architect Bob Johnson and the Island Packet design team have created the 440 by combining the superior comfort, ease of use, seakeeping, and safety attributes that are the hallmark of every Island Packet, along with innovative new features and stunning good looks that will further reinforce Island Packet’s position as America’s Cruising Yacht Leader.