2007 Beneteau 35.2
Nice Price drop! Owner will move her north if not sold by end of September. Great value!
Buena Vida is a Special Northwest-edition 2007 Beneteau 35.2 with many upgrades, such as an upgraded Yanmar diesel engine for increased horsepower, upgraded high output alternator for fast recharge of her 3 large house batteries that were added to provide you increased comfort while swinging on the hook, heavier sailcloth in the mail with jiffy reefing. A heavier deeper keel to increase the ballast to weight ratio and more robust ground tackle including a larger anchor with 165 ft of chain.
She is a completely outfitted and cruiser ready to go and includes all the cruising gear, spare anchor, even the barbecue and crab ring. With the NW edition deep draft keel and upgraded semi-full battened mainsail included (An optional item the current owners added), this vessel can be powerfully driven and stay on her feet when the wind pipes up! She also includes custom dodger and bimini, Raymarine GPS/plotter with autopilot at the helm.
This is a 2 cabin layout with a single head.
- Freshwater Vacuflush head (2014)
- Gennaker and rigging (2014)
- Three bladed Volvo folding prop (2015)
- Dripless stuffing box (2015)
Interior Layout & Features
- Forward is the guest cabin with a comfortable V-berth. The main salon offers a center line table with fold up leafs to port and starboard. A navigation station is at the aft end of the starboard settee. The port side galley has a 2 burner gimbaled propane stove w/ oven, refrigeration and pressure hot and cold water. Opposite the galley is a VERY spacious head compartment. Aft is the owner’s cabin that has a large athwart ships berth and spacious storage areas and includes forced Air Cabin Heating and Cabin Fans.
- Central Diesel Heater and Cabin Fans
- Custom Upgraded mattress
- Fresh Water Vaccuflush Heads (Installed 2014)
- Flat Screen TV and DVD Player
Rigging & Sails
- Deck stepped, classic mast. Has 2 backstays
- Stainless steel compression post in the salon.
- Aft swept 20 degree double spreaders.
- Boom topping lift on a cleat on the mast.
- Anodized aluminum boom with outhaul line led back to cockpit.
- Discontinuous stainless steel wire rigging.
- Forestay with Profurl genoa roller furling system.
- Halyards - Genoa & Main halyard led back to cockpit.
- Two Reefing lines brought back to helm
- Total sail area: 586 Sq Ft / 54 Sq M
- Mainsail: Battened Main sail
- Genoa: 120% Roller furling.
- Gennaker Added 2014, launches from sailbag on deck.
Electronics & Electrical
Raymarine RC435i chartplotter/gps
Additional RM ST60+ and ST40 Bidata displays
Autopilot & control head/display (Raymarine ST6002)
- No Radar.
- 12V DC; 110V AC;
- Shore Power Cord;
- 30 AMP Battery Charger;
- Upgraded High-output Alternator on engine
- Battery Switch;
- Flat Panel TV/DVD unit at Navigation Station,
- Separate Inverter for TV/DVD off House Batteries. (Plus Second Set of House Batteries).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.