2007 Jeanneau 36i
New to the Market
Located at the Marriott Downtown San Diego Marina
New Bottom Paint 2/1/16
This vessel poseses modern lines, a powerful sailplan and a spacious interior, the new Sun Odyssey 36i is poised to blow away the competition. The Marc Lombard hull delivers smooth powerful performance under sail and Motor, with a large diameter leather wrapped wheel is extremely responsive on all points of sail. This center steering pedestal can also accommodate electronic equipment and even a GPS chartplotter. Down below, the bright and spacious interior has all the amenities of a large cruising yacht in an affordable package. A 40L hot water tank, double sinks, 12 volt refrigeration and combination hatch shade / screens are all standard on this fine performance cruiser.
- Raymarine C-80 GPS / Color Chartplotter
- Raymarine 2KW Radar Mounted on Scanstrut Gimballed Mount
- Raymarine 6000 Series Autopilot W/Rudder indicator
- Raymarine ST60 Wind
- Raymarine ST60 Tri Data (Depth & Speed & Water Temp)
- VHF / FM with DSC
- Quantum Dacron Furling Main Sail 330sqft.
- Quantum Dacron 130% Roller - Furling Genoa 365sqft.
On Deck Canvas
- Sunbrella Captain Navy wheel cover
- Cockpit Table Cover
- Cockpit Line Bags
- Main Sail Lazy Bag
- Yanmar 3Y30 Diesel Engine, 29hp
- Stainless Steel Shaft
- 3-Bladed Propeller.
- 1,400 Engine Hours.
- Cruise at 0.75 gph at 7 knots (potential range 135nm).
- Yanmar factory spare parts kit.
- Oil and filter changed once a year
- Two Group 31 isolated house battery bank
- One new D34M starting battery.
- Two stateroom layout with large “garage” storage area aft to port.
- Galley with m 2-burner propane stove/oven,
- Microwave oven,
- Top-loading refrigerator.
- Upgraded berth mattresses fore and aft.
- Large head, optional electric head, separate Plexiglas stall shower with teak seat and grate.
- Custom starboard wine rack in galley bilge.