2008 Catalina Yachts 375
"Hotel California" could be your home away from home ! With a easy sail plan for a single handed sailor , she has a cockpit large enough to comfortable handle 8-10 sailors. She has an interior salon layout that is more flexible than most 37' boat. Not to mention her profile and lines will turn the heads of many sailors. Powered by a Yanmar 40hp , she flies an In Mast furling main, jib and furling Asy Spinnaker. Raymarine will aid you with full electronics, including Radar / Chartplotter and Autopilot. Solar panels will top of those AGM batteries while you are on the hook for that long weekend or passage. Drop the hook and dingy ashore in your 10' Tender & 9.5 OB.
"Hotel California" has had 2015 Engine Service / Rigging Inspection & Tuning / and has been hulled for Bottom Paint .
THE CATALINA 375, is here at Marina Village . With many extra's ... don't let this boat slip thru your fingers ! Call now to set up an appointment .....
"Hotel California" has "THE" smooth lines from her exterior thru and thru . She is a joy to be aboard and will catch the eye of many Captains , and Admirals too ! Companionway doors open up and down 3 steps you have a nice open , airy salon with galley to starboard and Nav Station to port. Aft and port, is access to an athwartship double berth stateroom. Midship is a large dinette table to port, which folds down from the forward bulkhead to a table for 2 or 6 and adjacent to starboard is either a 2 seat/game table center or table drops down to convert to a long bench. A salon with full flexibility ! Forward is a full head with step in shower, electric head and IN Line pedestal berth with access on both sides.
- Jensen w/ Bose speakers inside and exterior cockpit speakers
- Jensen HDTV (2012) on an articulating arm
- Ultra Leatherette salon -- "Gold" color
- 7 Ports / 5 Hatches
- 6'9" headroom
- Spring mattress fore and aft stateroom
- Cedar lined closets
- Pleated Window Shades
- Teak interior
- Lonseal Non-skid (teak/holly like )sole
The SHIP'S GALLEY is a chef's delight with great counter space, abundent storage. Located to starboard of companionway. She is "U" shaped, great for working underway.
- Deep double SS sink
- Pressure Hot/Cold water
- MOEN One Handle Pullout Kitchen Faucet
- Seaward Gimbaled LPG 2 burner stove / oven
- 12V Front load Adler Barbour Refrigeration. DC 2.5 cu.ft.
- Top load Ice Box w/shelves
Electronics and Engine
Full Nav Station to port of companionway with swing out seat. 12V / 110V panel at your finger tips.
- ST60 Knot / Depth / Windspeed-point
- ST6002 Raytheon Autopilot
- Raytheon 2KW Radar - Mast mounted
- EPIRB ACR Globalfix Pro $741
- Single lever @ helm (throttle and gear)
- Standard Horizon w/ AIS VHF w/ Ram Mic
- Folding leather wrapped wheel
- (2) 4 D Batteries AGM / Extra Isolated Start Battery... 6/1/2015 $1240
- Magnum 2000 Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- Solar Panels mounted on top of bimini
Yanmar 40 hp FWC . Maintained and service by Professional Mechanic. Great 360* access to engine.
- Single Lever Engine Control (throttle and gear)
- Edson Steering
- Folding Leather Wheel
- Engine serviced 10/7/2015 by List Marine $623
Sails & Rigging
Double spreader, deck stepped, fractional mast head rigged with all lines led aft to cockpit. Inboard sheeting for overlapping genoas makes sail handling a breeze. Wide weather decks allow easy access forward and aft, and there is enough room in the anchor locker for two rodes and gear. Double high life lines with boarding gates port and starboard. Large cockpit with "bird seats" on the port and stb aft rail. Walk thru transom with a pull out stern ladder.
- Selden In Mast Furling
- Electric harken #32 Halyard Winch
- Harken ST #32 cabin top winch
- Harken ST #44 Primaries
- 2013 Island Panet furling jib w/ foam luff $2900
- 2013 Facnor FX2500 - Cruisers Light Air Sail Solution (Asy Spin w/furler) $3857
- Schaefer furling head system
- Garhauer blocks and traveler
- Adjustable jib sheet cars
- Boom Preventer
- Rigging Inspection & Tuning - South Beach Riggers 9/20/15 $620
- Maxwell 1000 Electric Windless
- Roca Anchor #44 w/ 100' 3/8 high test chain & approx. 250/ 5/8 rode
- Lead Keel
- Hotel California was hulled out for Bottom Paint 8/24/2015 $2530
- Dodger with Off Shore side hand rails
- Bimini and Transition
- Cockpit Cushions
- Teak cockpit grates
- Cockpit Table with fold down teak leaves
- SOS Dan Buoy (man overboard system)
- 6 Person Winslow Life Raft August 2010 $3350 / Inspected 9/2013
- Achilles Tender 10' with Tohatsue 9.5 OB w/ stern lifting arm to stern mount
- Magma Flopper Stoppers
- Spare Fortress FX23 anchor with rode & bag
Exclusion from sell of vessel
- Personal items