2006 Chris Craft Corsair 28
** SOLD **
With her retro styling and curved aft tumblehome, the 28 Corsair conveys the classic Chris Craft of yesteryear. First and foremost, the Corsair is a high-quality runabout with a level of fit and finish seldom seen in today’s production boats. Clearly, this is a boat for those who want a sexy, drop-dead gorgeous runabout. Built on a deep V hull with a well flared bow, the amenities aboard the 28 and numerous. The cockpit is notable, not just for its plush Ultra-Leather seating and custom entertaining center but for its simplicity and comfort as well. The old-world dashboard is a nostalgic throw back to the 1950s and the electric hatch provides easy access into the engine compartment. The Corsair’s curved foredeck conceals a useful cuddy cabin with a V-berth and a portable head. The gel coat is beautiful and the Flag Ship Blue hull is spectacular. The stainless steel accents and windshield can only be described as a “work of art”. Additional features include a pressure water system, cockpit cooler storage, transom shower and flip up bolster seating.
Lift kept with white bottom paint she is a beauty! Complete detail completed April 2014!!
The 28 has ample access into the cockpit and helm area by way of the side decks. Stern platform and thru the walk-thru windshield. The cockpit area features an engine room hatch that features not only access into the engine room but when folded down the bimini top tucks neatly out of the way under the hatch. The cockpit sole is teak and the upholstery is a beige Ultra-Leather situated in a “U” shape. Under the port and starboard seats is carpeted storage and the center of the aft seat covers a teak boarding area. Along the port side are several storage areas and the starboard side features a wet bar with a molded sink, and a unique chest refrigerator for storing those cold beverages. The port companion seat is a bucket seat and the adjustable helm seat features a bolster for those stand up moments of control. The helm seat has both direct vision to the well laid out helm but also excellent visibility around the 28. The windshield is a stainless steel work of art and the center opens for direct bow access. The bow has a teak tread in the center and a bow cushion to cover the tread. Both can be covered with a snap down cover. The bow has an anchor locker as well. All exterior hardware is stainless steel and features ‘pop up” mooring and dockage cleats.
Back to the cockpit and through a louvered, bi-fold door is the cuddy cabin. The cabin features a nice sized berth with the center opening to reveal the potty. Along the port side is a hanging locker and the starboard side has several storage cabinets and a large shelf. The outboard sides and overhead are covered with vinyl upholstery while the forward cabin features a mirrored head board.
- Bow anchor locker with Horizon 400 windlass with helm control
- Stainless steel anchor roller
- Stainless steel anchor with chain and rope rode
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Stainless steel “pop up” cleats
- Walk thru windshield for bow access
- Sunbrella tan mooring and dock cover protecting cockpit and helm
- Sunbrella tan bimini with stainless steel supports
- Engine room hatch revealing full engine compartment
- Teak cockpit and helm sole
- Varnished teak toe rails and accents
- Cockpit storage under seating
- Swim platform with hidden folding three step ladder
- (6) stainless steel beverage holders
- Ritchie compass
- Raymarine RC435 color chart plotter
- Raymarine Ray 54 VHF radio with DSC
- Faria depth indicator
All wiring is color coded and numbered
- Circuits with Deutsch connectors
- 12 Volt DC power with battery selector switch
- Battery charger and (2) parallel connected 12 volt batteries
- Dual trumpet stainless steel horn
- Interior reading lights and overhead lighting
- Sony CDX-T69 (6) disc CD changer in hanging locker in cabin
- Sony CDX-F50M AM/FM/CD player in glove box in helm
- Sony RM-XM10 remote control at helm
- Sony remote speakers
- Isotherm Compact chest refrigerator in cockpit wet bar
- Sensa Tank II water and holding tank indicator
- Safe-T-Alert CO2 detector in cabin
- Volvo Penta OSi 8.1 liter, MPI engine with Duo-Prop outdrive, 180 hours
- Power assisted steering with stainless and wood steering wheel
- Full engine Faria gauges at helm with RPM and MPH as well
- Ultra-Flex stainless steel engine and outdrive controls
- Tilt control for outdrive
- Fireboy fire suppression system
- Recessed stainless steel engine room ventilation intakes
- Engine room blowers
A beautiful Chris Craft 28 Corsair that is a Heritage Edition. The flag blue hull and white bottom paint make this lift kept beauty the one to see. The seller’s change of plans dictates the sale.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.