2007 Bayliner Discovery 210
IMMACULATE AND PRICED TO SELL!
Aim beyond the horizon with a big-water day boat that lets you stay out longer. With the Discovery 210CU's spacious cuddy in the bow, lightweight construction for towing, and all the power you need to embrace the open water, discover who you are on the water when you have the freedom to stay on the water.
The cockpit is open and spacious and features forward- and aft-facing console seating with integral storage lockers underneath. These console seats are fully adjustable and can yield upright or reclined seating, or placed down fully flat which yields a large lounger for sunbathing or for additional overnight accommodations.
The cabin sleeps two and is equipped with the optional portable head unit. It has abundant light and ventilation with two side port holes and a large opening overhead hatch. It has beautiful blue upholstered cushions and the bulkheads are all gel coated.
This 2007 Bayliner Discovery 210CU is in immaculate, like-new condition. She has had very little use and has always been kept high-and-dry. All maintenance and all recommended services have been meticulously performed by the on-site certified MerCruiser dealer. She features the beautiful blue hull. She has never been bottom-painted, the hull looks like the day she rolled out of the factory. She is powered by the larger MerCruiser 5.0 220 HP with an Alpha 1 with low hours.
Here is your opportunity to purchase a like-new boat for a fraction of the cost of new.
INCLUDES GALVANIZED TRAILER WITH BRAKES
Please view FULL SPECS for all details.
FOR ADDITIONAL PHOTOS, PLEASE CONTACT LISTING BROKER
- Accommodations for Two
- Included Optional Portable Head Unit
- Beautiful Blue Upholstered Cushions
- Clean Gelcoat-Finish Bulkheads
- Abundant Light And Ventilation With Two Side Port Holes And A Large Opening Overhead Hatch
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Blue Hull Sides With Arctic White Gel Coat
- Blue Bimini Top
- Isinglass Forward And Side Curtains
- Custom Cockpit Cover Snaps In And Keeps The Cockpit Clean And Dry
- Full-beam Extended Swim Platform
- Included Optional Cockpit table
- Anchor locker with anchor in bow
- Forward- and Aft-Facing Console Seating With Storage Lockers Underneath
- Maintenance-Free Flooring Throughout Cockpit
- Waterski Locker In Cockpit Floor For Sports Equipment
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Cup Holders
- Walkthrough Windshield (Allows Direct Access To Bow From Cockpit)
Electronics & Helm
- Included Optional Garmin 540S
- Included Upgraded Stereo
- Oil Gauge
- Temperature Gauge
- Battery Voltage Gauge
- Fuel Gauge
- MerCruiser 5.0 220 HP with an Alpha 1
- Low Hours
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of photography and/or viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. The specifications and statements contained herein are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed. Just like with any other boat purchase, the buyer is advised to enlist the services of a qualified professional marine surveyor in order to independently verify the specifications, conditions and statements made herein regarding this vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.Mechanical Disclaimer
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.