1974 Durbeck D46 Flush Deck Cutter Ketch
"Come with me where you want to go" Mirage (Durbeck D-46 Flush Deck Cutter Ketch) is a vessel that epitomizes independence, grace and beauty. A vessel designed and constructed to be sturdy enough and capable enough to go anywhere in the world in any weather. Mirage is unique in that the interior has been professionally customized over a two year period and is stunning by the all standards.The vessel has two staterooms and heads fore and aft, galley and salon at midships..The flush deck makes Mirage ideal for cruising and entertaining.
Sails and Rigging
All of the sails on this vessel are roller furling, including the Main and Mizzen sails.
* ProFurl Roller furling Head Sails
* ProFurl Roller furling Staysail.
* Harken Roller furling Main sail w/Doyle sail.
* Harken Roller furling Mizzen sail.
* Full Spinacker
* Storm sail.
Deck and Cockpit
The Deck on the Mirage is roomy and easy to walk around. Great additions include a Scuba tank rack and air compressor, Davit posts with locations port, starboard, midships,, and aft. Where a hoist can be mounted and used to raise and lower heavy objects.
* Dive Compressor
* Canvas teak covers.
* Electric Dinghy davits w/ 15,000 lbs. capacity.
* Sampson Post w/chain stopper.
* CQP Plow anchor w/150' chain and 400' rode.
* Danforth Plow anchor w/400' chain.
The Galley has a front loading refrigerator and a separate freezer compartment.
* Hot & cold water pressure.
* Double stainless steel sink.
* Grunert Freezer.
* Grinert refrigerator.
* HillerRange Stove and oven LPG.
* West Marine Hard Bottom Dinghy.
* 9 Hp Evinrude.