2009 Pacific Seacraft 37
Kon Jeni Al is the newest Pacific Seacraft 37 to hit the market. She is a 2009 PS Journey model which has many of the enhancements of current models incorporated into her production: 100% vinylester hull, hand laminated with structural E-Glass and Kevlar, 1.25" wrap around stern rail, 1.25" mast pulpits, 1.25" bow rail, Corian counter tops, Harken full-chrome winches, stainless steel hatches, OceanAir hatch shade/screens, and varnished interior. She was also ordered with the optional overhead galley locker, fiberglass hardtop dodger, stainless steel rubrail over the teak rubstrake, UltraLeather cushions, and drinking water filtration. She is currently being sailed as a sloop but cutter sail tracks, running backstays, mast tang, and deck chain plate were added for easy conversion to a cutter. Here is an excellent opportunity to sail a very recently built and reputable Pacific Seacraft 37. Bottom painted 2016. Light use, low hours. Don't miss seeing this one!
Kon Jeni Al has the dinette layout with a fixed double drop leaf teak table in the main cabin. An extra cushion can be added to convert the starboard settee to a double berth. The galley is to starboard with opposite portside and forward facing nav station and chart table. A large quarterberth is located to port. The head with shower is forward to starboard and easily accessible to the double berth owner's cabin forward. A conveniently located cushioned seat is built in to the module beside the berth.
Ullman Full batten mainsail with two reef points, and Ullman 120% Genoa.
- Raymarine C80 Color Chartplotter with GPS
- Raymarine ST60+ Wind and Tridata
- Icom M-504 VHF with remote cockpit mic
- Raystar 125 GPS antenna
- 110V 30amp shore power with 50' cord
- Additional 12V DC panel at nav station
- Muir electric windlass with footswitch
- Seafrost 12V refrigeration
- Reckman roller furling for genoa
- Walker Bay 8' dinghy with oars
- Edson wheel steering
- Force 10 propane 2-burner stove with oven
- Deck/anchor washdown
- 45lb CQR Anchor with 100', 5/16" HT chain and 150' 5/8" 3-strand nylon anchor line
- 45lb Kingston plow anchor with 25' 5/16" HT chain and 200' of 5/8" 3-strand nylon anchor lineEdson helm mounted pods for electronics
- Teak cockpit coaming caps
- Hot and cold cockpit shower
- Seawater foot pump
- Stainless Steel compass hood
- Ritchie pedestal compass
- Chrome dorades on teak deck boxes with SS 1.25" guards
- Harken full-chrome #46 2-speed primary winches
- Sail controls led aft to cockpit via line stoppers and turning blocks
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.