1975 Luhrs 360 Offshore
** SOLD **
A nicely appointed older motor yacht with twin Perkins diesels and a light blue painted hull and cabin trim, CLEVER DOG would make a perfect inexpensive cruising or weekend yacht. Perfect for the great loop with all the amenities of home. With a little TLC and some minor upgrades the Luhrs 36 Super would be a wonderful cruiser.
Access into the cockpit by way of the wide side deck and cockpit step. The side decks offer excellent maneuverability to the bow. Access to the flybridge is up a ladder along the port side of the cockpit. The bridge deck is large and is protected by a three-sided enclosure and bimini top. The bridge helm has one helm seat and a folding dual deck chair for crew. The helm has an excellent 360 degree view. Back to the cockpit and through a mid-cabin door you enter the main cabin. Immediately to starboard is the galley full size refrigerator/freezer. To port is the U-shaped galley complete with stove and oven, single stainless steel sink and ample storage and counter top space. Further forward and along the starboard side are two stress-less leather recliners separated by a small table. The lower helm is further forward and offer single helm seat with storage under the seat. Along the port side is the U-shaped settee that has a removable dining table. The settee also converts to a double berth. Down a few steps you enter the stateroom. Immediately to starboard is the electrical panel and generator gauges and controls. The stateroom offers v-berths, a hanging locker, storage drawers and an electric head. Entry into the ensuite head is to port. The head offer a vanity and stainless steel sink with storage above and below. The head is located in the separate shower stall.
Located immediately to port when entering the main cabin, the U-Shaped galley has plenty of counter top and storage space to please the onboard chef.
- Single stainless steel sink with faucet
- Laminated counter tops with fiddles
- Princess three burner stove with oven and broiler, folding cutting board top
- Microwave oven
- Full size refrigerator and freezer along starboard side of galley
- Ample drawers and cabinet spaces
- Teak bow pulpit with anchor roller
- Anchor with chain and rope rode
- Good electric windlass with controls at both helms
- Stainless steel stanchions and rails
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Teak and stainless steel ladder from cockpit to bridge
- Fixed swim ladder on transom
- Bimini and three sided enclosure on bridge
- Bimini over cockpit that can be rolled and folded away
- Single helm seat with movable folding bench seat for bridge
- PVC deck chairs for bridge and cockpit
- Wide side decks with port and starboard side steps
- Textalene covers for salon windows
- Coolers for bridge and cockpit
- Large hatch above stateroom with bow deck access
- Upper and lower helm compass
- Garmin GPS Map 412 chartplotter
- Fish finder/depth indicator
- Bennett trim tab controls
The panel is located inboard of the lower helm just as you enter the stateroom.
- 12 volt DC and 120 volt power with a power distribution panel with AC and DC amps and volts
- 30 Amp shore power with cord
- Westerbeke 5 Kw diesel generator, fresh water cooled with 1100 hours
- Flat screen TV in main cabin mounted on forward bulkhead
- Magnavox DVD player to main cabin TV
- AM/FM/CD player in main salon with remote speakers
- AM/FM/Cassette player on bridge with remote speakers
- Separate battery chargers for engine and genset start batteries
- Dual trumpet horns
- Lower helm starboard side windshield wiper
- Bilge blower
Diesel engine access is through three hatches in the cockpit with excellent access and ability to maintain the engines and transmissions.
- Perkins M200 diesel engines, fresh water cooled, hours uncertain
- Helm instrumentation for RPM, volts, water temp and oil pressure
- V-Drive transmissions with stainless steel shaft and packing gland
- V-Drive warning light and alarm at both helms
- Stainless steel throttle and transmission controls
- Hydraulic steering
- Stainless steel steering wheels at both helms
A nice older motor yacht with twin Perkins diesels, generator and AC. Would make a perfect loop or cruising boat for the discriminating buyer not looking to spend a large amount of money. Seller’s change of plans dictates the sale.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.