1981 Bertram Convertible
** SOLD **
This incredibly smooth riding 35’ 1981 Bertram MKII has upgraded, high performance, reliable 3126TA Caterpillar engines that were installed in 2000. Her interior was completely upgraded in 2013. Her entire mechanical system was serviced in 5/2014, and she also received fresh bottom paint. The legendary Bertram 35 is extremely reliable and manufactured to withstand the rigors of offshore fishing while still providing the comfort and safety of a much larger boat. Her helm station provides an excellent vantage point to see the fish in your trolling spread. Owner is looking to get into a large center console soon, so make an offer and she can be yours.
Galley is to port side new in 2013 which includes counter tops, fridge, sink, stove and microwave.
- Tackle center with bait prep station and sink
- Portable live well
- Fishbox/Cockpit Seating
- Fresh and Raw Water Wash down shower/ hose
- New Bolsters
- Dual Spreader Outriggers
- Center Rigger
- Teaser Reels
- Fighting Chair
- Wrap Around Electronics Panel for easy viewing
- Overhead box for extra storage
- New Captain’s Chairs
- New Eisenglass Enclosure
- Bench Lounge Forward of Helm
- Redundant VHF and GPS Systems
- Furuno Navnet Chartplotter/ Radar
- Lowrance LCX-III HD Display
- Simrad CE92 GPS
- Simrad/Robertson AP-11 Autopilot
- Dytek Temperature Gauge
- 2x-West Marine VHF
- Fusion MS-IP500 Stereo
- 2x30 Amp Shore Power
- AC/DC power system
2-2000 Caterpillar 3126TA 385HP Diesel Engines with 2370 hours since new with fresh services 5/2014
1-Next Gen 5kw Generator Serviced 5/2014
Few boats can rival the long production run enjoyed by the Bertram 35 Convertible. For many, 35 feet is the ideal size for an offshore convertible short of going into serious debt. The Bertram 35’s interior layout is well-suited for family cruising, although she’s most at home as a fishing boat where her large cockpit, precise handling, and enviable sea-keeping qualities are most appreciated. In 1981 the MK II model came out with an updated flybridge layout. During the 1980s and well into the 1990s, only a handful of boats in her class approached the Bertram 35 in terms of construction quality and/or owner popularity. Even today, clean models are nearly always in demand.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.