1989 Cruisers Yachts 3670 Esprit
Out of state owner wants it gone now.
Priced for immediate sale.
(LOCATION: Palmetto FL) The Cruisers 3670 Esprit is a full-featured cruiser with style, comfortable accommodations, and performance. The 3670 is designed to be a step above cruisers in her class and this beauty has maintained that edge. Priced to sell, this big cruiser offers room and comfort without breaking the bank.
On deck we have an open cockpit with radar arch, bimini top, and full camper canvas. The starboard helm features a Raymarine color plotter, Raymarine speed / depth finder, ST 6001 autopilot, and Raytheon 215 VHF radio. Features include a double-wide helm seat, companion seat with chart table, a cockpit lounge, BBQ grille, and a wet bar. A transom door gives access to the swim platform with transom shower. Forward we have a stainless steel bow rail, a remote controlled searchlight, bow pulpit with roller, anchor and windlass with remote control, and a foredeck sun lounge.
The carpeted salon has full galley with white cabinets with wood trim, solid surface counter top, electric cooktop, stainless steel sink, Norcold refrigerator/freezer, and built-in microwave oven. Opposite the galley is a convertible settee with dining table. The forward queen berth has under-berth storage, and hanging lockers. The mid-cabin has double berth with privacy curtain. The head is off the salon and includes mirrored vanity with sink, electric head, and shower stall. The reverse cycle HVAC unit maintains interior comfort.
This big express is powered by twin Mercruiser 7.4L MPI engines with 340 horsepower. The Westerbeke generator provides offshore electrical power. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Cruisers Yachts 3670 Esprit. A September 2016 survey available to buyer.
- Spacious interior
- Forward queen berth with under-berth storage
- Convertible dinette
- Full galley
- Mid-cabin double berth
- Enclosed head with vanity and shower stall
- Full galley with upper and lower cabinets
- White cabinets with wood trim
- Solid surface counter with stainless steel sink
- Electric cooktop
- Microwave oven
- Norcold refrigerator / freezer
Deck & Hull
- Stainless steel bow rail
- Remote controlled searchlight
- Bow pulpit with roller
- 35# plow anchor
- Lewmar windlass with remote control
- Foredeck sun pads
- Open cockpit with stainless steel radar arch
- Camper canvas with full enclosure
- Double wide helm and companion seating
- Wet bar
- BBQ grill
- Cockpit carpet
- Cockpit cover
- Transom door
- Integrated swim platform
- Freshwater shower
Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine chart plotter with 12" color display
- ST 6001 autopilot
- Raymarine speed / depth finder
- Ray 215 VHF radio
- New Sony sound system
Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 340-hp MerCruiser 7.4L V-drive engines
- Westerbeke 6.5-kW generator
- 30-amp shore power
- Marine reverse cycle HVAC
- 8D deep cycle house battery
- Battery isolator
- Stainless steel water heater
- CO2 and vapor detectors
- Automatic fire suppression
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.