1990 Blue Water Coastal Cruiser
MANY NEW RECENT UPGRADES!
New furnishings, new flooring, new bottom and More!
This Bluewater Coastal Cruiser "Kristannalee" is a very comfortable, great performing Coastal Cruiser with stylish modern lines, plus a highly desirable single level layout. The interior is quite spacious with full visibility from front to back, huge living area, a large sun/bridge deck, and grand interior. She has been a FRESH water boat for most of her existence near Pine Bluff, Arkansas and is currently moored on the brackish inter-coastal waters of Orange Beach, Alabama.
This Bluewater has a hull design that delivers a smooth, steady ride even when seas are rough because there are two keels, and two hard reverse chines extend from the bow to the stern. The heavily flared bow has a deep V entry that slices sharply through the waves and the reverse chines push the water down, out and along the forefoot creating dramatic buoyancy. Props are protected in recessed pockets above the keel line. Keel is reinforced with Kevlar. Shallow draft of only 2 feet allows for cruising and anchoring almost everywhere. You can traverse the shallow waters that others of its size can only dream about. Powered by twin 454 Crusader gas engines at 350hp each and low original hours of 930. This boat just came our of the yard with a complete fresh bottom job, and full wax and compound from top to bottom!
A lot of boat for the money! Perfect for live aboard or a weekend getaway!
- Mid ship access from sliding side doors
- New vinyl floor (2014)
- New sofa that converts to queen size bed
- (2) plush chairs (2014)
- Lamps and tables
- Dinette opposite to galley
- (3) burner electric stove
- Wet bar
Master Stateroom- Aft
- Queen size bed
- Full bath with tub and shower - private access
- Sliding door to stern cockpit and swim platform
- Storage and closets
Guest Stateroom- Forward
- Full size berth
- Access to 1/2 bath with head
Electronics and Engine Systems
- Twin Crusader gas engines
- (2) Velvet Drive transmissions
- 12 volt DC water system
- 115 volt AC power and 12 volt DC electric systems
- Automatic 12 volt DC bilge pumps
- Bilge blowers
- Bennett trim tabs
- Vetus bow thruster
- Westerbeke 9kW diesel generator
- Aluminum fuel tank 382 gal.
- Hummingbird depth finder
- (2) VHF radios- upper and lower helm
- Sony stereo systems - (8) speakers
- Carbon monoxide detector
- (2) 16,000 BTU marine AC units
- Electric hot water tank- 20 gal.
- Ice maker
- Wet bar
- Azmuth 100 digital compass
- Sun deck and spacious seating
- Danforth anchor with line and chain
- (4) fenders
- Remote spot light
- Electric power winch
- Transom docking lights
- Auto Halon fire system
- Life jackets
- Life ring
- Swim platform
- swim ladder
NEW BOTTOM PAINT- JUNE 2014
ONE-OWNER BOAT WITH COMPLETE MAINTENANCE LOGS AND SERVICE HISTORY.