1990 Cape Dory 30 Flybridge
(LOCATION: Fort Myers FL) To view photos with captions look at this boat on World ClassYacht Sales. com The Cape Dory 30 Flybridge Cruiser is a limited edition coastal cruiser designed to provide many options. Large enough for comfort and small enough for legendary handling, ,this Cape Dory provides an affordable fishing / cruising alternative.
The flybridge features forward helm station, dual helm seats with guest seating aft, and a bimini top. Below is a large open cockpit with in-deck lockers, transom door, and swim platform. There is more than enough room to fish, relax, or celebrate a great day on the water.
The air conditioned pilothouse is bright with lots of natural light. A portside L-shaped settee provides comfortable indoor accommodations. Forward to starboard is the lower helm station in classic teak with a ship's wheel. An in-deck hatch provides engine access. For overnight trips and afternoon naps there's a forward stateroom with island queen berth, under-berth storage, flat screen TV, and hanging locker. There is an enclosed head with vanity and shower. The galley is down to port with upper and lower cabinets, built-in microwave, solid surface counter with stainless steel sink, alcohol / electric stove, and an under counter refrigerator.
A pair of 200 horsepower Volvo direct drive diesel engines provide performance, economy, and durability. A diesel generator provides offshore electrical power and Marine Air HVAC maintains interior comfort. She has maintained her classic good looks and will continue to look good and run well for years to come. Call now and schedule a showing of this exceptional Cape Dory 30 Flybridge Cruiser.
- Roomy pilothouse with entry from the cockpit
- Teak interior finish with teak & holly sole
- L-shaped sofa to port (new headliner (5/16)
- Lower helm station to starboard
- Large windows with all-around views
- Galley down to port
- Private head with vanity and shower (Replaced with all new head and pump (4/2015)
- Forward stateroom with island queen berth with under-berth storage, four-drawer bureau, hanging locker, and flat screen TV (new headliner 5/16)
- Air conditioned interior
- New Headliner in Head 5/16
- L-shaped galley with upper and lower cabinets
- Solid surface counter with stainless steel sink
- Two-burner alcohol / electric stovetop
- Built-in microwave oven
- Under counter Frigidaire AC / DC refrigerator
Deck & Hull
- Teak bow pulpit with anchor and windlass
- Stainless steel bow rails
- Walkaround side decks
- Spacious cockpit with transom door Open flybridge with bimini top
- Open flybridge
- Bimini top
- Forward helm
- Dual helm chair
- Guest seating aft
- Radar mast
- Teak & Stainless Ladder
Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 200-hp Volvo diesel engines
- Marine Air reverse cycle HVAC
- Northern Lights 7.5-kW remanufactured generator - 10/2014
- New freshwater pumps on all engines, 1/2016
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.