1991 34 Wellcraft St. Tropez
** SOLD **
KOKO MOJO has been well taken care and updated mechanically thru the years. Wellcraft did a nice job on the cockpit with everything being on one level and the interior is modern and bright with the wrap around windows and skylight.
Experience a richly elegant interior with exceptional amenities. Forward, the master stateroom features a sizable double berth. The stylish salon has an extended sofa with fold-out bunk, and the dinette also converts into yet another double berth. Portside aft, a private head includes an electric toilet, vanity, and a shower and sink with hot and cold water.
Interior features an airy, open interior with sleeping accommodations for six, an efficient L-shaped galley, comfortable dinette, ample storage, and an enclosed head with shower.
The cockpit has an opening center windshield for easy access to the bow, seating for eight adults and has a wet bar area with icemaker.
Aft of the cockpit is an integral full-width swimming platform with a stainless steel swim ladder and a freshwater shower.
- Refrigerator 12volt/110
- Origo 430 E 2-Burner Cooktop
- Samsung Microwave
- Single Sink
- Ample Storage
- ZF Electronic Micro Commander
- C Trek Auto Pilot
- Danforth in dash Compass
- Seafire automatic Halon system 1301
- VHF Standard Horizon
- Uniden Depth Gauge
- Lowrance Depth Gauge
- Bennett Trim Tabs with gauges
- S/Steel Wheel with hydraulic steering
- Electric Horn
- Sony CD & X pod & 5 Disc player
1999 Marine Power 454/350 hp 475 Hrs. Freshwater cooled
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.