1991 Sea Ray 300 Weekender
** SOLD **
A versatile express cruiser with a deep V-hull, huge cockpit ideal for fishing, diving, open –air entertaining, or relaxing. Topside features include integral bow pulpit, back to back companion seat, cockpit cooler, transom door, and a vented windshield. Space efficient cabin features a galley, convertible dinette, enclosed head and sleeping for two. With inboard gasoline engines, side exhausts and prop pockets, the 300 Weekender is a quiet and comfortable cruiser.
This 300 Weekender will be no disappointment. She is well cared for and has new exterior upholstery and the interior shows like new. Don’t miss this exceptional boat.
Enter from the swim platform and through the transom door you enter the huge cockpit. Aft is a folding seat that stores neatly out of the way. Access into engine compartment is through three hatches and further forward is a hatch for access to the V-drives and electrical equipment and another for access and storage. Along the port side are back to back companion seats with storage underneath. All exterior upholstery has been redone. The helm seat is to starboard and offers excellent 360 degree viewing. The helm is situated well with all instrumentation within easy reach. Entry into the cabin is forward and down a few steps. To port is the fully functional galley and to starboard is the head and shower compartment. The salon features a “U” shaped dinette and seating area with a removable table. The dinette will convert into a double berth. Under each cushion are large storage areas and outboard are storage shelves. The interior fabrics and carpets show extremely well with no evidence of tears or stains.
A compact yet functional galley is along the port side of the main cabin. Plenty of food preparation and storage space, the galley will please the onboard chef.
- Solid surface counter top with a molded sink and stainless steel faucet
- Haier microwave oven
- Kenyon Marine 2 burner electric and alcohol stove with glass top
- Norcold dual voltage refrigerator with freezer compartment
- Cabinet and drawer storage
- Large storage area in main cabin sole
- Integrated bow pulpit with stainless steel roller
- Plow anchor with chain and rope rode
- Anchor locker forward with access from main cabin
- Stainless steel stanchions and deck hardware
- Sunbrella Plus bimini with full enclosure
- Sunbrella slant back cockpit cover for dock or mooring
- Walk-Thru transom with door
- Integral swim platform with folding stainless steel ladder
- Cockpit side panel storage
- Helm and companion seats with storage in bases
- Fold down cockpit aft seat with storage weather cover
- Ritchie compass
- Standard Horizon Quest VHF radio with DSC
- Lowrance LC X-15MT chart plotter
- Remote control spot light
- Bennett trim tabs
- Dual stainless steel horns
- GFI protected 120 volt receptacles
- Marine Air reverse cycle air conditioning/heat
- (2) 30 Amp shore power cords with splitter
- 12 volt breakers located at helm
- Circuit breaker distribution panel with AC volt meter in main cabin
- 12 volt DC and 120 volt AC power
- Cockpit and helm electric heater using engine water for heat source
- Jensen MCD 5112 AM/FM/CD player with remote speakers
- Pro-Charge 12 volt, 20 amp, 3 stage battery charger
- Battery parallel switch
- Electric windshield vent
- Helm electric windshield wiper
Excellent engine room access through cockpit area.
- MerCruiser 5.7L, Blue Water 250 hp gasoline engines with 1200 hours and recent service
- Full engine instrumentation with updated Faria gauges, RPM, temp, oil pressure and volts
- Flo-Scan engine GPH indicator
- Engine synchronizer with gauge
- Port and starboard fuel tank gauges
- V-drive transmissions with stainless steel shafts and dripless shaft seals
- Separate Teleflex throttle and transmission controls
- Teleflex rack and pinion steering
Extremely well cared for and it shows. Recent upholstery and engine service make this the weekend cruiser to see.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.