1993 Four Winns 365 Express
36' Four Winns 365 Express 1993
PENNY PINCHIN has just completed the Great Loop! This Great Loop Veteran is ready to loop again.
Check out this 36' Four Winns Express Sunbridge cruiser powered by the popular 300 H.P. 6BTA5.9 Cummins diesel engines. 1800 hours on the starboard and only 900 hours on a new factory installed port engine. This roomy two stateroom model provides all the comforts for luxurious cruising. SHE ALSO HAS A JACUZZI UNDER THE MASTER BERTH. The carpeting, upholstery and sunbridge carpeting has been upgraded. New bottom paint and complete service January 2016.
This boat will cruise at 20 knots with a max speed at 26 knots. The chart plotter is equipped with navigation chips for the USA, Bahamas, Great Lakes and river systems.
Extras: 9' Aqua Pro hypalon inflatable dingy w/9.9 HP Mariner 2 cycle outboard. Westerbeke 8kw generator, U-Line Icemaker, fenders and docking lines.
Located at Dog River Marina, Mobile, Alabama. Stop by and take a look.
- Master Stateroom Forward w/Jacuzzi under the berth
- Entertainment Center
- Flat screen TV
- Vacu-flush head
- Separate stand up shower to port
- Guest stateroom aft w/convertible couch
- Upgraded carpeting in Salon
- Newly upholstered lounge/dining seating
Deck & Hull
- Lofrans Electric Windless
- Fenders and Lines
- Nav. Lights
- Extended swim platform
- Fully enclosed helm and deck canvas
- Trick Davit system
- 9' Aqua Pro Hypalon Inflatable Dingy
- 9.9 H.P. Mariner 2 cycle outboard
- Galley to starboard
- New Princess 2-burner electric range
- New GE Profile Microwave
- Ample storage
- U-line Ice Maker
- Westerbeke Diesel 8 kw Generator
- Battery Isolater
- Newmar 40 amp battery charger
- 4 Golf cart batteries House Battery (2013)
- 2 Golf cart batteries lights only (2013)
- (2) Group 31 Batteries Starting and Generator
- (2) 105 amp Alternators
- Magma 2000 watt inverter
- (2) Shore power connections
- Shore power cords
- Horizon Omni VHF
- Standard Horizon Chart plotter with chips for USA and Bahamas, rivers and Great Lakes
- Furuno GP-1650WF C-map NT Plotter
- Richie Compas
- Furuno 1731 - 24 mile radar
EXCLUDED FROM SALE ARE OWNER'S PERSONAL ITEMS THAT MAY STILL BE ON BOARD.
To view this boat or to make an offer contact listing broker Charlie Crawford at 251-471-6949 or his cell phone at 251-753-0983. If you prefer email me at (e-mail us using the link on this page) and contact me 7 days a week.