1996 Wellcraft 45 Excalibur
08/11/2016 Price adjustment from 99,500 to 94,500 !!
Come see this boat!
(CURRENT OWNER OF 12-YEARS) SELLER HAS SPARED NO EXPENSE IN UPDATING THIS 1996 WELLCRAFT 45 EXCALIBUR-- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 502-Magnum MPI 415-hp Gas Engine's with Bravo III Sterndrives (Note Engine's Fresh w/8-Hours, 531-total boat hours; Sterndrives new in 2014 Bravo X-Drives.) Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (1-Unit), Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Kohler 6.5kw Generator (10-hours), Windlass Anchor, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink//Refrigerator/Pull-Out Trash Receptacle, Premium Sound System (w/JL-Audio Speakers & 700w AMP) w/CD-Player & AUX-Connection, Plas-Deck Cockpit/Swim Platform/Cabin-Entry Step's, Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder, Power Engine Hatch Lift, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Updates include but are not limited to the following: Custom extended swim platform w/hidden ladder & LED-lighting, new factory striping, cockpit sound system w/JL-Audio speakers & AMP w/iPad interface, cockpit interior newer w/Ultra-Leather & Excalibur embroidered logo's, custom dash panels, new Faria gauges @ helm, entire salon updated w/new Ultra-Leather headliner & wall covering / custom linens & decorative pillows, new sterndrive showers, props balanced & lab finished. Located off-site and shown by appointment only!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Built for Wellcraft by Australian-based Riviera Marina, the 45 Excalibur strikes a balance between a purebred sportboat and a traditional family-style express cruiser. The Excalibur is constructed on a solid fiberglass deep-V hull, and while her narrow beam restricts interior volume, the payoff is a more efficient and easily-driven hull capable of higher speeds than most other express designs with greater beam. The cockpit is arranged with an elevated helm position, a full wet bar to port, and a U-shaped lounge/sunpad aft. Under the sunpad is a large storage well, and the entire aft section of the cockpit floor raises electrically for access to the engines. Belowdecks, the salon of the Excalibur's mid-cabin interior is dominated by a richly upholstered four-person settee opposite the portside galley. Both sleeping areas are separated from the salon with privacy doors. Additional features include a separate stall shower in the head, cockpit boarding steps, anchor windlass locker, radar arch, transom door, and a concealed swim ladder.
Forward Stateroom w/Full-Size Berth, Privacy Door, Port / Starboard Hanging Locker Storage, Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Storage Underneath Berth
Settee to Starboard w/Dining / Cocktail Table, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead
Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Door, Hanging Storage Locker, U-Shaped Lounge (Converts to Berth); Note Full-Size Berth to Port in Aft / Mid-Cabin
Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower & Power Vent Fan (Note AC/Heat vent added)
Air-Conditioning & Heat (1-Unit)
Note: Cabin updated w/new Ultra-Leather Headliner & Wall-Covering, custom linens w/matching decorative pillows, counter-tops & tables wet-sanded & polished, new faucets in galley & head
Pressure Water System
Hot Water Heater (NEW)
Refrigerator w/Freezer (NEW)
VHF Marine Radio
Premium Sound System w/CD-Player & Aux-Connection (w/JL-Audio Speaker, 700W AMP, iPad-Interface)
(4) Batteries (Optima-Gel)
(2) Battery Switches
Kohler 6.5kw Generator (10-hours); Note Reman Unit Purchased from Kohler)
(2) 12V Accessory Plug-In's
30-AMP Dockside Shorepower w/Cord
Dockside Cable TV Plug-In
Forward Bow w/Anchor Locker
Windlass Anchor (All Chain)
(2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens (NEW Smoke Bomar Deck Hatches w/Stianless-Trim)
Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator/Pull-Out Trash Receptacle
Plas-Deck Cockpit Sole & Swim Platform
Transom Storage Locker
Custom Extended Swim Platform w/Hidden Boarding Ladder & LED-Lighting
Power Engine Hatch
Halon Fire System
Canvas Package (Convertible-Top w/Cockpit Mooring Canvas)
Mercury Bravo III X Sterndrives w/Stainless Steel Tie-Bar (Note Drives New in 2014, Pressure Tested & Re-Sealed 2016)
CURRENT OWNER OF 12-YEARS
FRESHWATER BOAT SINCE NEW!
SELLER'S NOTES AS FOLLOWS:
1. The hour meter shows 531, these are the total hours since built
2. The drives were new in 2014, they were re-man X-Drivers purchased from Victory Marine. They were pressure tested and resealed this year.
3. The generator was purchased from Kohler as a factory re-man.
4. The IPAD is not included (shown in pic's)
5. The refit was extensive, here goes: Custom rear extended swim platform with hidden ladder and LED lighting
6. New Factory Striping and LOGOS
7. All Blemishes in Gelcoat removed and including any unused snaps
8. All Stainless Steel railings and Windshield frame polished and sealed.
9. Cockpit sound system upgraded to JL Audio Marine series speakers and Amplifier 700Watt, Ram Industries IPAD Mount Installed and IPADS interface as well
10. Dual Sliding trash bins and hidden trash drop
11. New Nova Kool cockpit refrigerator
12. Complete Plas-Deck flooring, including stairs to salon and rear platform
13. Complete ultra-leather cockpit upholstery and custom EXCALIBUR Logos
14. Custom dash panels
15. New Faria WELLCRAFT gauges
16. New Isotta Carlotta leather and stainless steering wheel
17. All new back lighting for dash
18. All chain in the anchor locker
19. IMTRA remote windlass control with built in flashlight
20. New Bomar deck hatches, smoked with stainless trim
21. All cup holders were replaced with stainless steel versions
22. Amber Led Arch lamps
23. The entire salon , master cabin and aft cabin walls and headliner were stripped to bare gel coat and recovered in Ultra-leather
24. An Air Conditioning vent was added to the head
25. A new shower drain box was added
26. Both sink faucets were replaced (Galley and Wet Bar)
27. Counter Tops and Tables were wet sanded and polished
28. All bedding was replaced with custom made Tommy Bahama Fabric including Pillows
29. Salon refrigerator was replace with Nova Kool unit
30. Carpet was steam cleaned
31. All Table legs and bases were polished and clear-coated
32. Custom Teak cockpit table
33. Hi Performance boat coat this year
34. New Drive showers
35. Props were reworked, balanced and lab finished
36. All thru vents were replaced with flush Stainless Steel versions
37. Nav light were replaced with Stainless Models
38. All 4 Bluewater cables were replaced
39. Installed slide mount for DVD player and TV.
40. New 502 ci Mercruiser engines
41. New Kohler 7.3 generator