1997 Maxum 3000 SCR
Great family boat which spent most it's life in fresh water. Came out from Lake Mead in 2010 where it spent all it's time since new! Only 185 original hours on Mercruiser 5.7L motors and Bravo drives. She is equipped with a Westerbeke 4.5KW generator as well as an inverter making her very enjoyable for your off shore enjoyment. There have been many upgrades since 2010. Some great features such as Raymarine C80 radar,GPS chartplotter unit. Isotherm stainless refrigerator, house battery system with inverter, removable dinghy davit, removable bait tank, LED TV with Blu Ray player and much more.
Available at our docks for viewing, she is ready to provide you with years of enjoyment!!
- The deck is strategically designed with plenty of seating in the cockpit area and is finished in an excellent diamond check non-skid flooring. The cockpit seating can be converted to a full seating or berth area.
- A walk thru windshield provides ease of going forward to the bow.
- Fitted deck pads are available for sunbathing.
- 3 Hatches provide ventilation and natural lighting in the cabin.
- Stainless steel bow rails.
- Bow pulpit with windlass, anchor and chain/rode combination.
- Transom shower.
- Full canvas and eisenglass (new at the front)
- Cockpit wet bar w/sink.
- Radar arch w/cockpit overhead lighting.
- Spacious cabin features mid-cabin floor plan with double berth forward, convertible dinette and u-shaped lounge with Corian table aft that converts to a berth with accordion privacy doors forward and aft.
- Toilet with sink,with shower and privacy door.
- Overhead halogen and bulkhead lights through out the cabin area.
- Flat screen TV with Bluray DVD.
- Air conditioning and heat.
- Convertible Corian dinette (converts to berth) with stowage beneath.
- Galley, port side of the salon, features Corian style counter tops plenty of storage, hot and cold pressure water, Isotherm stainless refrigerator, 2-burner alcohol/electric stove, microwave and stainless steel sink. House battery and inverter control panel are above the sink.
- Westerbeke Generator 4.5KW.
- Four batteries: 2 dedicated starter batteries and a house battery system with 2 dedicated house batteries connected to the charger/ inverter all of which are approximately 3 years old.
- Dockside power
- Macerator Pump
- 12V Battery Charger
- New Stainless Isotherm refrigerator w/ freezer
- Microwave oven
- New stainless water heater
- Orico 2-burner,alcohol/electric stove
- Pressure freshwater system
- Installed LED TV and BluRay player
- Boarding ladder
- Bow pulpit w/ rails
- Radar arch w/ raised canvas from windshield
- Swim platform
- Freshwater washdown system
- Lewmar electrical windlass
- Navigation lights
- Removable Hurley Dinghy Cradle
- Removable Pacific Edge bait tank
- Installed LED cockpit and deck courtesy lights
- Over sized teak finish cockpit table
- Replaced anchor with larger anchor and 100' of chain linked to 100-200 feet rope rode
- Replaced helm instrument panels
- Bennet Trimtabs
RayMarine C80 Radar/ Plotter/ GPS with color display.
RayMarine integrated fish finder
Mariner’s Yacht & Ship Brokerage, Inc. offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. All photographs, descriptions and technical data are the sole property of Mariner’s Yacht & Ship Brokerage, Inc. and may not be copied, reproduced or redistributed in part or in whole by any method without the express written consent of the Mariner’s Yacht & Ship Brokerage, Inc.
Owner's personal items are NOT included.