1997 Monterey 276 Cruiser
** SOLD **
Surveyed in late July 2015. Available for review. Valued at 20,000. Must sell. Broker Trade. Now reduced to 12000! Lowest in the world by 1000s......
Good looking day, overnight or weekend cruiser, the 276 packs a lot of space into a 27 foot boat. Mid-cabin interior includes full galley, stand-up head and shower, and a wraparound dinette forward. Fold away stern seat frees up cockpit space for swimming or diving. Cockpit wet bar features a sink and bottle storage. Additional features include a walk-through windshield, foredeck sun pad, wood grain helm dash, double helm seating and a large integral bow pulpit.
This 276 is not to be missed. New canvas with full enclosure and slant back cover, new exterior upholstery and clean as a whistle. Do not miss this one!
Enter from the swim platform and transom door you enter the cockpit. The cockpit transom seat folds away to give you more cockpit space. The cockpit hatches reveal the engine room. Along the starboard side and forward is the wet bar with cabinet storage and stainless steel sink. The helm area offers a double helm seat with the engine and helm instruments within easy reach. Along the port side is a side seat for the guests with room for a cooler underneath. The center windshield opens to the bow deck where you can relax on the large bow sun pad. Entering the main cabin you step down two steps. Along the port side is a large locker and the electrical panel. Once in the cabin and aft is the aft cabin. The cabin offers port and starboard seating which converts into a double berth. The cabin can be separated with a privacy curtain. In the main cabin and to port is the head compartment with shower, manual head, cabinet and storage. Along the starboard side is the galley area with ample space for food preparation, cooking and storage. The salon seating is semi-circular with a center table. The salon seating will convert into a large berth. There is a starboard side hanging locker, outboard storage shelving, and an overhead hatch.
Located in the main cabin, the galley offers excellent storage and food preparation space that will please the onboard chef.
- Formica countertops with stainless steel sink and faucet
- Origo single burner alcohol and electric stove top with folding cover
- Norcold refrigerator/freezer located under the counter
- Cabinets under and above the counters
- Storage locker aft of galley with shelving
- Shelving outboard of upper cabinets
- Wet bar stainless steel sink and cold water faucet
- Integral bow pulpit with stainless steel anchor roller
- Simpson Lawrence electric anchor windlass with foot and helm control
- Primary anchor with chain and rope rode
- Stainless steel stanchions and deck hardware
- Transom door
- Swim platform with folding swim ladder
- Folding cockpit transom seat
- Cockpit wet bar cabinet with sink and bottle storage
- New exterior upholstery
- New exterior Sunbrella green bimini and full helm enclosure
- New exterior Sunbrella green slanted cockpit cover
- Bow sun cushion, fold and stores with ease
- Plastimo compass
- Uniden Submersible VHF with DSC and new antenna
- Garmin color gps and fish finder (transducer not attached)
- Lowrance depth indicator
- Bennett trim tabs
- Battery charger with dual battery switch in cockpit locker
- 12 volt DC and 120 volt AC power with power distribution panel
- AC panel Amp meter
- 30 Amp shore power cord with splitter
- Helm windshield wiper
- Sony CDX-GT510 AM/FM/CD player with remote cockpit and main cabin speakers
- Stainless steel horn
- Atwood 6 gallon hot water heater
Engine room access through two large cockpit doors offers excellent maneuverability around the engine.
- MerCruiser 7.4 Liter, 310 hp, gasoline engine with Alpha One outdrive (63 Hrs.)
- MerCruiser single lever control with trim, tilt and trailer mode for outdrive
- Full instrumentation; RPM, MPH, oil pressure, water temp, volts, trim/tilt indicator
- Tilt steering wheel
Well cared for and ready to be sold.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.