1997 Sea Ray 450 Sundancer
- Sea Ray calls this boat a "1997.5 model". Several improvements, not offered on earlier 1997s were carried over to the 1998 models. This boat is hull # 6 WITH these improvements.
- Very low hours on 420 HP CATs.
- All new canvas and new batteries (2015)
- Waxed and buffed (March 2016)
- In great condition - ready for its new owner to cruise & enjoy!
Salon is located to port and features:
- Curved sofa
- High/low table
- Flat screen TV
- New stereo with CD, iiPod capability, and new speakers
- Air conditioning (serviced July 2015)
- 3 deck hatches
Galley to starboard with upper & lower cabinets:
- Coffee maker
- NuTone built-in blender
- Solid surface counter top with integrated sink
- 3-Burner glass cook top
- Refrigerator and freezer
- Under-counter combo washer/dryer
The Master Stateroom is forward with a queen berth, new mattress, new bedspread & pillows. There is storage under the berth, four opening port windows, an opening deck hatch, hanging lockers, mirror, flat screen TV, air conditioning, and reading lights.
Master head to port with sink, storage, head, and stall shower.
Mid Cabin (Guest Cabin)
Guest cabin is located aft with a queen berth that converts to a sofa; sliding doors, storage, hanging locker, flat screen TV, and reading lights.
Guest head is to starboard with sink, head, shower, and storage.
Helm is to starboard in the forward cockpit area with adjustable helm seat and 2-person companion seat.
- 'S' Ray Marine 48 mile open array
- EAC 120
- Raytheon 650AP
- Raychart 600XX
- RN 300 GPS
- Uniden VHF (New 2016)
- Digital Depth finder
- (2) SS Radios
- Speed log
- RCL 100 Point pad searchlight
- Trim tabs
Deck & Hull
- Radar arch
- Extended swim platform
- Stainless steel bow rail and foredeck rails
- Bow pulpit
- (2) Anchors
- Bow seat
- All new canvas on the Bimini top, including new isinglass enclosures (July 2015)
- New aft curtain (being completed July 2015)
- Entire boat waxed and buffed (July 2015)
- Bottom paint (May 2013)
- Large wrap-around lounge with table
- Refrigerator (new 2016)
- Engine room access hatch
- Port side deck step
- Transom door
- Fresh water shower
- Cup holders
- Westerbeke 8kW generator (1665 hours)
- 110/12 V electrical system
- 50-amp shore power
- GFCI outlets
- Batteries (new July 2015)
- AC/DC distribution panel with circuit breaker protection
- 60-amp automatic battery charger
- Vapor tight battery switches
- 50' Glendinning Cable Master
- Air conditioning units serviced July 2015
- Twin Caterpillar 3126 420 HP engines
- Port engine (42 hours since new-2012)
- Starboard engine (270 hours SMOH)
- All updates on engines completed
- Oil changing system
- Auto halon system
- New dripless shaft logs
- All fuel lines and filters were just serviced, cleaned or changed
- Central vac system
- Air conditioners
Owners' personal items excluded from sale. List available upon contract.
Update Summer 2015: SEA-U-LATER has just been totally waxed and buffed and all of the canvas on the Bimini top has been replaced with new, including new isinglass enclosures and aft curtain. All the batteries have been replaced and the air conditioning has been serviced to ensure carefree summer cruising.
March 2016 undate: New Uniden VHF Waxed and detailed
Update July 2016: 2 new VHF radios, new GPS, upgraded auto pilot computer, new auto pilot remote, new dash instrument panels, new wiring under dash, new wiper motors and arms, 2 new am/fm/cd players (1 Fusion below deck and 1 new Sony Wifi Am/Fm/Cd/Bluetooth for phone), 6 new speakers, new fridge and freezer in cabin and in cockpit, new port alternator, battery charger serviced, 2 new EMU batteries port side, 2 new water pumps, new bilge pump and float switch, new stop switch for generator, new engine synchronizer, oils and impellers changed in all three motors, and all new zincs.
SEA-U-LATER is ready for her new owner to enjoy!