1998 Formula 41 PC
** SOLD **
Great opportunity on this super clean Captain maintained Formula. The Formula 41 is a great running boat with a concealed davit to carry a ski or tender on the platform. At 43' overall length, she is the flagship of the Formula fleet and her sleek lines give her that distinctive high performance look that sets it apart from so many other boring express cruisers. This is truly the best of both worlds and contrary to her racy looks, she is an economical family cruiser that will perform as well as she looks.
Reliable Cummins diesels were completely and professionally REBUILT in 2010 and have only a few hundred hours SMOH. They are easy to maintain thanks to the innovative easy access engine room. With a full array of new up to date Garmin electronics, this boat is turnkey ready to go.
- Forward is the Master Stateroom with Queen walk-around bed, Quasar TV/VCR, hanging locker and drawer space.
- Aft is the galley area to starboard with double SS sink, New 2 burner electric stove, Sharp Convection/Microwave Oven, blender, coffee maker, new refrigerator w/ freezer compartment, and under counter storage.
- Aft to starboard is a head with stall shower.
- Opposite to port is a curved settee with Hi-Lo table and two stools.
- Aft is the mid cabin with double bed and storage.
- Aft and up to cockpit with helm and companion bench seats to starboard. Opposite to port is a curved seat for two.
- There is a cockpit table and an aft seat for four.
- To port is a refrigerator w/ icemaker and wet bar.
- Bow pulpit w/ electric windlass, Danforth anchor and 150' chain rode, Radar arch w/ beige Bimini top and plexiglass curtains.
- ACR Remote Spotlight
- There is a walk-through windshield and sunpads on the foredeck. Through the transom door is a large swim platform with hot and cold shower, boarding ladder, and concealed dinghy davits
Electronics & Helm
- Garmin 5212 Chartplotter / Radar / Sounder
- Garmin GHC 10 Multi-function Speed /Depth
- Garmin Autopilot
- Garmin VHF Radio
- Engine Synchronizer
- 12/24 volt DC
- 115 volt AC systems
- 9 KW Kohler generator w/ low hours
- Shore power cords
- Two battery banks
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.Mechanical Disclaimer
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.