1998 Mays Craft
1998 36 Mays Craft
RARE, EXCEPTIONAL, CLASSIC, EXQUISITE, STUNNING
All just words.
If you are the right person for this boat, you have to see it. The boat represents old world craftsmanship merged with the latest in boat building technology. Aboard “Fox Tales” you will feel the history of three and four generations of the Mayea family that started at the birthplace of power boating in the United States.
“Fox Tales” was built for a Detroit Area businessman that knew what he liked and knew Mayea Boat & Aeroplane Works could build it for him. How did he know? It was his third Mays Craft.
Serious and qualified buyers only. This boat is on the market at less than half replacement cost. The person investing in this boat this boat will be focused on value and not price.
- Northstar GPS 951 Chart Navigator
- Robertson Auto Pilot - AP300X
- Standard VHF radio, Horizon Nova
- Si-Tex CVS-106 Depth Sounder/Fish Finder
- Stereo - Jenson JSM 96 disc player
- 12 volt
- Charles 2000 SP Series 40 amp battery charger
- Two (2) 4D Batteries - Engine/house - 12 volt
- One generator battery , 12 volt (Group 24)
- 110 volt AC
- Kohler 6.5kw generator (w/ 169 hours) with sound shield
- Dual 30 amp power inlets
- Fire Boy Halon system
- 40 amp battery charger
- Kohler generator
- Bennett Hydraulic engine hatch lifts
- Exhaust blower
- Bradford White Acid Water Heater (19 gal)
- Engine compartment accoustal insulation
West system epoxy-satuated wood construction. Hull sides are mahogany planks with full seam battens. The bottom is epoxy-bonded and saturated aircraft-grade wood laminate. Frames are mahogany and engine stringers are clear fir.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.