2000 Maxum 3300 EXPRESS
** SOLD **
A stylish boat with her reverse radar arch and long foredeck, the 3300 SCR is one of the most affordable family cruisers in her size range. Like her sisterships in the Maxum fleet, the 3300 is built on a modified “V” hull with an integral swim platform and bow pulpit. The mid-cabin interior is arranged with an offset double berth forward, a convertible dinette to starboard and a full galley with Corian countertops and a hardwood floor to port. The head is aft and across from the entry way where it is easily accessed from the helm or cockpit. There are plenty of lockers and storage lockers below and three overhead hatches and three opening ports provide excellent natural ventilation. The cockpit of the 3300 is set up a bit different than most with facing settees aft, a center line transom door, and an aft facing lounge behind the triple wide helm seat. A cockpit entertainment bar with an ice maker is along the port side of the cockpit and the walk-through windshield provides easy access to the foredeck and sun pad. The engines are MerCruiser 5.7L and outdrives are Bravo-II.
The owner’s change of plans dictates the sale.
Entering from the integral swim platform and through the unique centered transom door you enter the cockpit. The transom has a port storage garage for lines and fenders. The starboard side has a garage with access to the shore power connections and additional storage. The cockpit is large and features port and starboard inboard facing settees. The starboard side offers storage under the settee bottom cushions. There are two cockpit tables that stow away when not in use. Along the starboard side and forward is a unique built in cooler which is self-draining. Centered and facing aft is a double settee which can fold down and make a sun lounge. Under the centered settee is a fold up foot rest. Engine room access is through two cockpit hatches. Forward and along the port side is a wet bar area with Corian top, a molded sink with faucet and a U-Line ice maker. Under the wet bar sink is a storage cabinet with an additional storage cabinet forward of the ice maker. The helm is situated along the starboard side and offers a triple hem seat. Visibility is excellent from the helm. A full set of engine instrumentation is easily viewed. The center windshield opens and allows access to the foredeck and the built in fiberglass steps make access a breeze. The companionway door is along the port side across from the helm. The entry steps are curved. Immediately upon entry is a hanging locker to port where the entertainment system is also located. At the bottom of the steps and to aft is the aft cabin. Uniquely designed with port and starboard settee the settees can combine to make a full size berth when needed. There is a removable table so that area can also be used to entertain. There are several storage cabinets and an aft sliding window with screen. A privacy curtain can separate the cabin. To starboard is access into the head. The head features a Vacu-Flush head and ample storage along with Corian tops and a molded sink. Back to the companionway, along the port side is the galley area. Complete with appropriate appliances, the galley offers Corian countertops, double molded sinks, and ample storage. The galley area also features a wood floor. Across from the galley is the convertible dinette with fore and aft facing seating for four. The table becomes a base and additional cushions are used to make the dinette into an additional berth for two. Under each dinette seat is a storage cabinet and outboard there are two built in cup holders. Further forward is the stateroom. Just before the stateroom and along the port side is a small seating settee and a hanging locker with storage shelving on one side. The master berth is full sized and has storage underneath.
A well designed cruiser the Maxum 3300 SCR will offer excellent accommodations for a family or just a couple.
Located along the port side and offers excellent capability that will please even the most discriminating chef.
- Corian countertops with molded double sinks
- Stainless steel faucet and soap dispenser
- Norcold dual voltage refrigerator/freezer
- U-Line ice maker at cockpit wet bar
- Origo 4300 E, electric/alcohol stove top with two burners
- Samsung built in microwave oven
- Multiple drawer and cabinet storage
- Outboard storage shelf with teak fiddle
- Wood flooring
- Stainless steel grab rail
- Fiberglass integrated bow pulpit with stainless steel roller
- Plow anchor with chain and rope rode
- Lawrence electric windlass with foot and helm controls
- Stainless steel stanchions and deck hardware
- Sunbrella tan bimini and helm and spot light covers
- Fiberglass integrated swim platform with folding swim ladder
- Transom hot and cold shower
- Dockside water connection
- Starboard transom garage connection for (2) 30 amp power cords with main breaker
- Starboard transom garage connection for cable TV and telephone
- (3) overhead hatches in main cabin with screens
- (5) opening ports in main cabin with screens
- Cockpit table
- Forward facing radar arch
- (3) stainless steel fishing pole holders on transom
- Danforth Constellation compass
- Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF radio
- Garmin GPS-Map 182C chart plotter
- Depth indicator at helm gauges
- Bennett trim tabs with helm control
- Windshield wiper
- Remote controlled spot light mounted on bow pulpit
The circuit breaker panel is located in the aft galley area within easy reach on the companionway steps.
- 12 volt DC and 110 volt AC power
- Power distribution panel with single and double pole breakers
- 12 volt system volt meter at panel
- 30 Amp shore power connections with 30 and 50 Amp splitters
- Marine Air 16,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system with electronic control
- Westerbeke 5 kw generator with 126 original hours
- Pro-Mariner 3, 30 amp, 3 stage battery charger
- Battery parallel switch at helm
- 6 gallon hot water heater with engine heat exchanger
- JVC KS-FX240 AM/FM/Cassette radio
- JVC CH-X200 12 disc CD player
- JVC remote stereo speakers in cockpit and main cabin
- GFI protected 110 volt electrical receptacles
- (2) automatic/manual bilge pumps
- 12 volt overhead lighting in main cabin
Engine room access is through two cockpit hatches. Complete 360 degree access makes maintenance or repairs a breeze. The starboard engine was rebuilt in early 2013 after a leaking head gasket caused internal engine damage. The port engine had new heads done in 2012. At present, there are less than 350 original hours with less than 10 hours on the starboard engine SMOH.
- MerCruiser 5.7L 250 hp engines with Bravo II outdrives with (3) blade propellers
- MerCruiser engine and throttle controls with trim control
- Full engine instrumentation at helm
- Emergency engine shut down straps
- Raw water cooled engines
Nice boat that needs some exterior TLC but the interior is as good as new. The seller’s change of plans dictates the sale.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.