2000 Sea Ray 370 Express Cruiser
** SOLD **
Seller will trade up for 2003-2006 42 or 46 Sea Ray Sundancer.
A TRUE 9.9! NONE CLEANER THAN THIS 370!!!
Like many Sea Ray models, the 370 Express Cruiser has aged well and continues to be a popular boat. She is a stylish boat when she was introduced in 1990 and she remains a handsome yacht even by today’s high-glitz standards. Built on a deep V hull with prop pockets and a wide 14 foot, 2 inch beam, the interior of the 370 differs from the 370 Sundancer in that there is no mid-stateroom below the helm. The wide open salon is dominated by the huge semicircular sofa that converts into a sleeper for two. Forward, though a privacy curtain, the stateroom has an angled double berth as well as a mirrored vanity. The head contains a separate shower stall and a TV/DVD swivels out for easy viewing from anywhere in the cabin. Topside, the spacious single level cockpit has a double helm seat forward, an aft facing double cockpit seat, wet bar, and a bench seat along the transom. Additional features include side exhausts, an integral bow pulpit and swim platform, and a transom door.
This 370 has been maintained by an experienced boater and licensed Captain and kept with an open checkbook. There have been many upgrades over the year and she looks much newer. The twin Mercuiser 380 MPIs enable the boat to cruise all day without even breaking a sweat! The engines were rebuilt approx *200 hours ago by Gregory Poole and all receipts are available.
Recent new canvas and glass, (2) Toshiba flat screen TVs with built in DVDs in the salon and stateroom, original radar and updated electronics including Garmin 2010C color chart plotter, a color Raymarine HD fish finder, VHF radio, autopilot, Ray Data indicator, and a Clarion AM/FM/CD radio with a Clarion 6 disc changer.
No disappointments and a head turner
As you enter the boat via the swim platform and transom door you enter the large cockpit area. The cockpit has a port and starboard step leading to the wide side decks with easy maneuverability forward. Built into the cockpit sole is a large fish bow that when removed reveals access to the aft bilges. There is a unique folding transom seat that when put away offers extra cockpit room. Along the port side and forward is an aft facing double seat and a moveable table for dining or holding that perfect wine and cheese. Along the starboard side and forward is a wet bar area with storage cabinets. There is a custom slanted curtain that is easily attached allowing protection from the sun or rain and can be added even when the aft curtain to the helm is attached.
Access into the engine room is excellent as the entire helm deck will open electronically and there is additional access through a hatch located between the helm and companion seats. When lifted, the engine room opens and offers complete maneuverability around the engine room making maintenance a breeze.
The helm is located along the starboard side with an electric adjustable double helm seat and excellent visibility. Instrumentation and electronics are within easy reach and the tilting steering wheel allows you to relax while operating the 370. Under the helm seat is a compact refrigerator/freezer. Across from the helm is a double companion seat with built-in cup holders and a stainless steel hand hold. The entire helm area can be enclosed with the bimini top, windshield, side curtains and a unique custom aft curtain. When enclosed, the helm area receives AC air from the main cabin through added vents. The companionway entry is centered and access into the main cabin is through the sliding doorway.
Down three steps you enter the main cabin. The main cabin is quite bright with ample natural light and ventilation. To port is access into the head. The head offers a Vacu-Flush toilet, a circular shower stall with an acrylic door, and a vanity with a molded sink, vanity and mirror. Forward and along the port side is the galley area. Large enough to prepare a gourmet meal. The galley offers excellent storage areas and an array of onboard appliances. Located on the starboard side of the main cabin is the “C” shaped settee and dinette. The settee offers storage under the cushions and the settee with convert into a double berth. There is a high/low solid surface dinette table that will seat four. Outboard are several storage cabinets. All the way forward is the master cabin. The master features a center-line queen berth with mirrored headboard, side upholstery with shelves, a large port side storage locker with shelves and a starboard side hanging locker with storage drawers. Lift up the berth and there is a large storage area and under the berth facing aft are two drawers. The master features a large overhead hatch with an Ocean-Aire system.
This 370 is the nicest on the market today. Although a model year 2000 you would think you were on a much newer boat. I guarantee she will show even better in person than on this listing. Absolutely no disappointments!
Located in the main salon and along the port side, the galley area is large with ample storage and food preparation areas that will please the most discriminating onboard chef.
- Corian counter tops with molded sink and trash receptacle
- Matching Corian covers for sink and trash top
- Grohe designer stainless steel faucet and sprayer
- Euro-Kera 2 burner electric stove top with protective stainless steel stove rail
- Galley vent
- Panasconic microwave oven in cabinet over stove top
- Nova Kool dual voltage refrigerator and separate freezer
- Ample storage drawers and cabinets with cutlery insert
- Power windshield vent
- Lofrans Progress I rope/chain windlass with foot and helm controls
- Primary anchor with chain and rope rode
- Anchor locker
- Stainless steel anchor roller
- Stainless steel stanchions and rails
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- (8) 4-bolted stainless steel cleats
- PVC rub rail with stainless steel insert
- (4) stainless steel hull windows with screens
- (3) translucent deck hatches
- Swim platform with stainless steel folding swim ladder and transom door
- Helm air conditioning and reverse cycle heat
- Front Sunbrella and eisenglass windshield and side curtains
- Custom Stamoid white aft curtain for full enclosure of helm deck with doorway
- Custom Stamoid white cockpit slant curtain for rain and sun protection
- (4) cockpit coaming fishing pole holders
- Port and starboard fishing pole storage in cockpit
- Self-bailing dual level cockpit
- Cockpit fish box in cockpit lazarette, removable
- Raw and fresh water pumps for fish box
- Fresh water wash down in cockpit
- Bait prep station with cutting board, trash receptacle, sink with faucet
- Stainless steel electrical and cable/telephone connections in cockpit
- Dockside water connection
- Transom hot and cold water shower
- Transom fold up seat with upholstered rear coaming
- Port and starboard steps to side decks
- Side deck and cabin top stainless steel hand holds
- Radar arch
- Light green Sunbrella bimini top
- Ritchie compass
- Sea Ray System Monitor display
- Raytheon R10XX Raster Scan Radar display
- Raytheon Raster Scan radar dome, 48 mile
- Garmin 2010C color GPS chart plotter
- Stainless steel stern view camera
- Raymarine Smart Pilot ST-8002 autopilot
- Raymarine Tridata display with depth, speed, and navigation
- Raymarine DS600X color fish finder
- Raytheon Ray 270 VHF radio with loud hailer
- ACR remote control spotlight
- Bennett trim tabs
- Windshield wipers
- Dual stainless steel concealed horns
- 12 volt DC and 120 volt AC power
- Circuit breaker DC panel with Amps and Volt meters
- Circuit breaker AC panel with Amps and Volt meters
- Color coded wiring with chafe protection
- (2) 30 Amp shore power cords with adapters
- Westerbeke Model 7.2BCGTC 7.6 Kw gasoline generator with 250 hours
- Remote generator start and stop at electrical panel
- Pro-Tech 1230i 30 Amp battery charger
- Cruise Air 16,000 BTU marine reverse cycle AC and heat with SMX ii electronic control
- Toshiba flat screen TVs with built-in DVD player in main cabin and stateroom
- Television antenna with Glomax electric control for signal amplification
- Clarion Marine M5475 AM/FM/CD player
- Clarion Marine M635 (6) disc CD player
- Amplifier, subwoofer and (8) Clarion and Fusion speakers
- Helm stereo remote control
- 12 volt indirect lighting
- 12 volt halogen lighting
- 120 volt GFI protected receptacles
- Central vacuum system
- Emergency battery parallel switch
Electric helm deck hatch lifts entire helm deck.
- Mercruiser Horizon 7.4L 454, 380 hp gasoline engines, fresh water cooled, *200 hours since rebuilt
- Engine rebuilt in 2012, have full invoices of all work performed
- Engine heat exchangers, manifolds and risers replaced in 2012
- Velvet drive transmissions with port replaced in 2012
- In-line engine fuel coolers
- Stainless steel shafts with dripless shaft logs
- Manganese-Bronze struts and rudders
- Seacocks on all underwater fittings
- Engine raw water strainers
- Morse throttle and engine controls
- Full engine instrumentation at helm
- Sea Ray System Monitor
- Sea Star hydraulic steering
- Custom wood and stainless steel steering wheel with tilt
- Bilge lighting
- Bilge wash down faucet
- High water alarm with pump
When you see this 370 you will be amazed by her constant care and upgrades. Best used express cruiser on the market today. Don’t miss this beauty. The owner’s change of plans dictates the sale.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.