2000 Sea Ray 410 Express Cruiser
This is a great example of one of the best performing and most versatile designs ever by Sea Ray. The 41 Express Cruiser is a 2 stateroom yacht with no Vee Drives.This straight drive design gives superior performance and fuel economy over the Sundancer model. A great running boat, she will run over 35 MPH.
New Bimini with hard Lexan enclosures in 2013. Low original hours and a bright and airy light Maple wood interior. A wonderful design with the optional "fishing package".
Owner relocating and has reduced asking for immediate sale. Offers and select smaller trades considered.
Spacious, open floor plan design with comfortable accommodations for 6. Neutral interior decor is offset by high gloss light maple cabinetry and leather upholstery. Great ventilation and light is supplied by port lights with curtains, reading lights and a skylight in the salon and overhead hatch forward.
The Master Stateroom is forward with a centerline queen, Panasonic TV/VCR, drawer and cedar-lined locker storage, full-length mirrored doors, and private entrance to the head compartment; there is additional storage beneath the berth, access steps port & starboard to the berth, in-sole storage and a mirrored forward bulkhead.
The Guest Stateroom/Lounge is next aft to starboard. The lounge/salon configuration converts to a guest cabin by adjusting the leather settee to upper and lower berths, there is upper cabinet storage and a solid, curved pocket privacy door.
The dual access Head is to port with separate fiberglass shower stall and acrylic circular sliding door, mirrored vanity with Corian countertops, medicine cabinet and a fiberglass hinged seat cover.
The Salon/Dinette area is amidships to starboard and appointed with an L-shaped leather sofa that (electrically) converts to a comfortable double bed, an adjustable table for dining or entertaining, a Panasonic TV/VCR, and upper storage cabinets.
The Galley is to port and includes:
- Norcold Full Size 6.3 cu.ft. Refrigerator and Freezer
- Kenyon 3-Burner Electric Ceran Cooktop w/Cover
- Norcold Microwave (built-in w/cabinet doors)
- Black & Decker Coffee Maker (built-in w/cabinet doors)
- Portable Toaster Oven
- Corian Countertops
- Upper & Lower Storage
- Raytheon 398 GPS w/Antenna New 2013
- Raytheon L760C Multifunction Color Chart Plotter/Fish Finder
- Raytheon RL80 Multifunction Color Display
- Raymarine 48 Mile 4 KW Open Array Radar
- Raypilot 650 Autopilot
- Raydata Digital Depth/Speed/Sea Temp
- Raytheon 220 VHF
- Remote Spotlight
- Lightning Arrestor System (arch-mounted)
- Loud Hailer (arch-mounted)
- 12/120 Volt Systems
- 7.6KW Westerbeke Generator 500 hours
- (5) Batteries
- Parallel Switch
- Dual 30amp Shore Power w/Cords
- Digital LCD Systems for engines & pumps
- Galvanic & Full Bonding Systems
- Features the fishing package with transom live well-fish box, (storage area) and flip up rear bench seating.
- Bimini Top New 2013
- New 3-sided Lexan enclosure 2013
- Rear Bimini Shade Extension from radar arch
- Full cockpit storage cover New 2013
- Radar Arch
- Captain's Helmseat & Companion Bench
- Helm & Cockpit Carpeting New 2013
- Aft-facing Cockpit Seating w/Armrests
- Aft Cockpit Bench Seat
- Cockpit Table
- Wet Bar w/U Line Icemaker
- Lofranz Windlass
- Fresh Water Washdowns
- Swim Platform w/Ladder
- Rod Holders
- Transom Locker
- Hydraulic Cockpit Engine Hatch allows for stand up engine room
ENGINES & MECHANICAL
Twin 450 HP Cummins C Series Power Plants with 600 Original Hours and ZF straight drive transmissions. As the express cruiser is not a V-Drive boat like the Sundancers, this allows for much better performance, ride, and engine room space.
- 2-Unit Cruise Air A/C w/Digital Controls
- Hydraulic Steering w/Tilt Wheel
- Trim Tabs
- Halon Fire Suppression
- Algae X Fuel Polishing System
- Drip-less Shaft Logs
- January 2013: Port & Starboard Air Coolers and Heat Exchangers removed, cleaned, re-installed. New Starboard Thermostat. Rebuilt Starboard Sea Water Pump. Raw Water Hose. New Vacu-Flush Valves & Fittings.
A very clean. well kept example of one Sea Rays best performing boats. With new Bimini canvas and rigid Lexan enclosures in 2013 and her low engine hours, this is a turn key boat that should have many years of life remaining.. Her Maple interior is bright and airy and her convertible two stateroom interior offers an enormous living area or two private staterooms. A great design and in nice condition.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.