2001 32 Regal 3260 Cruiser
The Regal 3260 Commodore was a notably popular model for Regal. Built on a deep-V hull with cored hull sides, the deluxe interior of the 3260 Commodore is a blend of high-end furnishings and quality components. The floor plan is arranged with an angled double berth forward, a posh Ultra leather sofa/dinette in the salon, and handsome U-shaped aft cabin seating that converts into a queen-size bed. On deck, the cockpit is set up with a doublewide helm seat forward, wraparound guest seating aft, a built-in wet bar, and a transom door. An electric engine hatch provides access to the motors. Additional features include a radar arch, walk-through windshield, foredeck sun pad, and large transom lockers.
Owner moving up to lager vessel and will consider trades.
This vessel is as clean as they come. She’s a fresh water vessel and very well maintained by an owner that has passion for boating. Vessel is priced to sell quickly; owner will be continuing that passion on his next boat.
- Heat and Air 3- Marine Air
- CO Detector
- Kenwood KDC 415S CD/Stereo
- Queen size bed in mid-cabin.
- Enclosed Head; vanity, shower, Vacu-flush
- Dinette and Galley down, convertible lounge
- Norcold AC/DC Refrigerator
- Origo Alcohol/Electric Stovetop
- Xintex Water Tank Level Indicator
- Delta anchor and chain rode
- Guest Searchlight
- Cockpit wet bar
- Norcold AC/DC Cockpit Refrigerator
- Full Cockpit enclosure
Electronics and Helm
- Full instrumentation
- Auto Helm Seat
- Horizon Intrepid Marine VHF Radio
- Standard Horizon 150 GPS/Chartplotter
- Sea Fire Auto Fire Suppression
- Xintex Fume Detector
- Raytheon SL70 Radar Sonar
- Lowrance 3500 Digital Compass
- Power remote windlass
- 30 Amp Shore Power
- Westerbeke Generator
Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- MerCruiser MAG 350 W/Bravo III Drives
- Trim Tabs
- Hot Water Heater
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
Owners Personal Items
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.