2001 Cabo 31 Express Fish
** SOLD **
This Cabo has been lightly fished and it shows.
It is a one owner boat with low hours on 3126 Caterpillars and all the amenities…generator, air conditioning and fishing equipped.
Entering through the companionway, this Cabo has a settee on starboard that converts to upper/lower bunks. Forward is a U-shaped settee with dinette table. On port aft is the entrance to the head with shower. The galley continues forward on port featuring a Corian countertop, stainless steel sink, single burner stove, and a microwave. The teak and holly sole has a custom fit removable carpet. There are storage cabinets outboard of the dinette with double doors to allow for out of sight rod storage.
- Panasonic Microwave
- Single burner cooktop
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Under counter refrigerator with freezer
- Cockpit washdown
- 2 Fish bins
- Bait well
- Under gunwale rod storage
- Upholstered cockpit bolsters
- 6 Rod holders
- Transom door
- Prep station
- Cockpit flood lights
- Hardtop with overhead lighting
- 2 hatches in top
- New enclosure
- Upholstered cockpit seating for 4
- Icom VHF radio-cockpit
Electronics and Helm
- Stainless steel Edson wheel
- Furuno Nav/Net Radar/plotter/scanner
- Furuno Radar
- Simrad auto pilot
- Standard Horizon VHF
- Ritchie Compass
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- 2-35 amp dockside power cords and connectors
- Westerbeke 5kw generator
- Battery charger
- Battery parallel switch
Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 2 X 385 hp 3126 Caterpillars with 840 hours
- Hydraulic trim tabs
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
This Cabo is in storage…indoors…and is easily viewed.
Please call for details and to make an appointment.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.