2001 Cabo Express
FRESH to the MARKET!
Powered by twin 800hp MAN's, this boat features an excellent electronics package and STIDD Helm chairs. She is ultra clean and professionally maintained. She has a polycarbonate stratoglass enclosure, helm a/c, updated electronics, new entertainment system and KVH Trac-Vision SAT TV, flat panel TV's, Rupp Outriggers, marlin tower, and cockpit engine room access. She is a MUST SEE for any Express buyer. 100% survey ready, turn key, and ready to fish or cruise today!
The helm area is very large and FULLY air-conditioned. Features also include L-shaped settee, STIDD helm and companion chairs, ice maker, storage/tackle center, custom full enclosure, helm cover, and full custom carpeting. Entering from the helm area, the large salon is bright and expansive. A large L-shaped leather settee is to port, complimented by a custom table. An updated BOSE entertainment package with a large Samsung flat panel tv is mounted on an adjustable bracket.
Forward of the salon, the Guest Stateroom is to port and features large over/under berths, hanging locker, storage drawers and a deck hatch.
Across to starboard is a very large head with features a Vacu-flush head, enormous stall shower, vanity, sink, updated faucets, and ample storage.
The Master Stateroom is forward and features a Centerline Queen Berth, twin hanging lockers, excellent lighting, deck hatch, and many cabinets and drawers for storing personal effects.
Electronics & Navigation
Vessel is equipped with some of the finest navigation electronics available.
- Furuno NavNet 3D
- Furuno NavNet 2 Radar
- Furuno T-2000 Temp Gauge
- (2) Icom M-502
- Glendinning Engine Synchronizer
- Raymarine E-120 GPS/Plotter
- Furuno FCV-1200L Sounder/FishFinder
- Simrad Robertson AP-22 Auto Pilot
- Icom M-170 SSB
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Fusion Stereo
- JL Audio Speakers (tower, cockpit, helm)
- Sirius Weather
CABO Yacht features the finest electrical systems in the boating industry. All wires are carefully run, and every wire is numbered and color-coded for ease of care and ability to maintain and troubleshoot ANY electrical ship system.
Westerbeke generator, battery charger, Vanner 60amp Voltmaster Battery Equalizer, 50 amp shore power service, Glendinning cable master, multiple battery banks, battery switches, full 12 vcd, 24vdc, and 110 vac electrical systems.
Bi-axial stitched fabric reinforcement. Core cell foam core from upper chine to sheer, vacuum bagged. Hull finished inside with white polyester gelcoat. Molded fiberglass construction with superior ISO/NPG gelcoat finish and premium vinylester resins throughout. Solid fiberglass bottom construction. Stainless steel rub strip on face of white high density PVC rub rail.
Huge engine room is clean and easy to maintain, and it is totally covered in gelcoat. Engine room is a true "stand up" engine room and Cabo is known for their attention to detail and high degree of finish of their engine compartments. All mechanical systems are easily accessible and clearly marked.
- Multiple battery banks
- Dripless shaft logs
- Reverso oil exchange system
- Gelndinning cable master
- A/C systems
- Cockpit freezer compressor
- (4) Racor fuel filter systems
- Engine room blowers
- 12v CD and 110v AC lighting
- 110v AC outlets
- Battery breaker swicthes
Custom Marline Tower with full controls and electronics
- Rupp outriggers
- In-deck fish boxes
- Gunnel mounted rod holders
- Tower-mounted rocket launchers
- Transom fish box/live well
- Cockpit coaming pads
- Under-Gunnel storage
- Cockpit freezer
- Tackle center
- Rocket launcher pod in cockpit
- Salt and fresh water wash down
- Swim platform
- Cockpit engine room access
Large galley is to starboard and has Corian counters, Sharp microwave, large sink, Kenyon 2-burner stove and separate Norcold side-by-side refrigerator/freezer units. Ice maker is located in the helm area. Teak cabinets compliment the galley and the storage capacity is very large.
*** UPGRADES ***
- All deficiencies on purchasing survey have been addressed and corrected at the time of purchase.
- Painted topside with Awlgrip 2000 in Jan. 2013
- Hull bottom was blasted down to fiberglass, NEW barrier coat, NEW bottom paint
- Changed bow thruster in Jan. 2013
- NEW carpet in cabin and helm areas
- NEW Icom IC 504M VHF radios
- FLIR Jan. 2014
- FlowScan added Nov. 2014
- All interior lights changed to LED bulbs
- NEW Sea Recovery 300gpd watermaker
- NEW Eskimo 500#/day ice maker
- NEW batteries
- Replaced VHF antennas
- Changed nav lights to LED bulbs
- NEW Survitec zodiac solas 6-man life raft
- NEW controls in tower
- Added cockpit controls
- Software updated on Gelndinning electronic controls
- NEW Vanner Voltmaster 100A battery equalizer
- Over $15k in stereo system- Fusion stereo, JL in helm, JL in cockpit, JL in tower
- NEW LED underwater lights
- NEW Bluewater fighting chair with 5" offset swivel pedestal
- NEW macerator pumps for fishboxes
- NEW gas shocks on all hatches
- NEW engine room blower fans
- Electric reel outlets in cockpit
- NEW center windshield wiper motor
- NEW cushions for cockpit seating
- 1000 and 2000 hour services completed on engines
- Engines freshly painted
- NEW lazarette bilge pump
- NEW shower sump
- NEWHeadhunter fresh water pump
- Lazarette freshly painted with Awlgrip.