2001 Intrepid 37 Walkaround DIESEL 377
Here is a extremely well kept Intrepid 377 Walkaround which has the rare optional diesel Yanmar engine package. Only two owners since new & indoor stored it's whole life until a few months ago. Now it's kept on a lift outside but with fresh Stamoid canvas that fully covers the cockpit and wraps around the windshield & enclosure. Only 641 hours since new on the motors and there is also a generator and high performance rigging package which includes Kiekhaefer trim tabs, Latham Steering, Gaffrig custom gauge package and Mercruiser Bravo III outdrives with dual stainless steel props. There is also a bow thruster and a factory hardtop with powder coated supports. Electric adjustable helm bench seat with rod holder / rocket launcher behind. A rear bench seat has adjustable positioning to allow tilt up of electrical opening engine hatch beneath. Also a fiberglass swim platform accessed thru a transom door. Great seating area ahead of the helm and cabin entry sliding door. Below a carpeted sole (recently new) and satin finished cherry wood cabinetry. Everything is neat and clean and odor free with no visible wear on anything. The 377 interior is comfortable with centerline double berth forward, large convertible couch/settee to the portside, and full galley along the starboard side followed by a generous head with separate shower stall.
The helm has a newer Garmin 7212 color GPS/Chartplotter/recording depth sounder and a Simrad AP20 autopilot plus Icom Vhf radio, Simrad digital data readout, and remote spotlight control. A nice Sony Stereo system with extra amp and plenty of speakers to assist the spirit. There is a newer helm enclosure which is a combination of polycarbonate panels forward and Strataglass sides that can be rolled up (U-zips). The original Intrepid windscreen is still intact and in perfect condition.
Click above on the FULL SPECS tab and a group of freshly taken photos will open.
Accommodations and Walk-through
The cabin with satin-finished Cherrywood cabinetry has a double berth centerline forward that sleeps 2. There is also a sofa to the portside of the cabin that is convertible for an extra guest.
Boarding from the fiberglass full transom swim platform, enter the walk-through transom gate to the portside. Cockpit deck is non-skid finished fiberglass with a removable rear seat. The helm bench seat is centerline and on the rear side is a powder coat grab railing that surrounds 4 rod holders & 4 drink holders. Below is a tackle storage cabinet and below is an area for a cooler to be secured. Below the deck to either side of the cockpit are hatches opening to fiberglass boxes (fish or storage). The cushions are in excellent condition, they are white and have navy blue feature panels with yellow accent stripes to either side. There are full matching cockpit bolsters. To either side of the cockpit are molded stairs up to the walk-around side decks. The factory hardtop has integral lighting beneath, cockpit spotlights, and the top supports are all powder coated to match the gelcoat, all are in excellent condition. The helm console has custom Gaffrig gauges and a custom switch panel as well as adjustable stainless helm wheel and chrome engine control binnacle. Ahead of the helm console is the curved seating benches to port and starboard that are tucked behind the windscreen with matching cushions. On the deck in the center of this seating area is a large hatch which opens to a spacious storage area. Both settees have ability to be raised on hinges and access additional storage. The cabin door has a slide away top and bi-fold lower section.
Down three carpeted steps into the cabin. Immediately to the portside is a hanging locker. Along the portside is a long settee covered with off-white leatherette with Cherrywood cabinetry behind. Portside aft is the main electrical panel which includes the A/C digital thermostat and generator control panel. The forward berth has a navy blue bed rail and three cherry front drawers beneath. To the starboard side is the galley area with Corian countertop including a hideaway stainless steel sink with chrome wand faucet, single burner electric Ceran stove top, and top-loading refrigerator compartment. There are several cabinets for storage and a flush mounted microwave oven. Next aft is the door to the head which also has matching Corian vanity top with oval under-mount sink & chrome faucet. Cherry cabinetry and an opening portlight. Freshwater head, A/C vent, and exhaust fan. To the inboard side is a clear laminate enclosed shower stall with light and shelves. The cabin sole & head is carpeted with snap down, bound edge, short pile beige carpeting. The cabin gets some natural lighting thru two tinted skylights.
This boat is in very nice condition with virtually no signs of wear anyplace through the interior.
Electronics and Helm Equipment
Garmin 7212 touchscreen GPS/Chartplotter/recording depth sounder
Robertson AP20 Autopilot includes rudder angle indicator
Simrad IS15 digital depth and data
ICOM M502 Vhf radio
Richie magnetic compass
ACR RCL-100 remote control spotlight
Vetus bow thruster
Panasonic Stereo System with CD deck, 2 speakers in cockpit plus 2 speakers in lounge seating area & 2 sub-woofers on bridge-deck with additional Kicker Amplifier
Trim tab level indicator gauge
12v accessory plug
Along the starboard side of the cabin the countertop is neutral-colored Corian and there are cherry cabinets above and white fiberglass cabinets below.
- Single white Corian sink with hideaway counter insert
- Wand-style sprayer faucet with brushed nickel finish (hot/cold pressure water)
- Single burner Kenyon electric stovetop
- Samsung microwave oven
- Top loading Coolmatic refrigerator with adjustable thermostat & basket shelf
- Top loading fiberglass storage cabinet that can be used as a seat
- Overhead halogen spot lighting
Hull and Deck Equipment
Engine compartment is beneath the aft cockpit deck and has an electrically opening hatch. The decks are non-skid Awlgrip finished and were refreshed in 2013. Factory hardtop has powder-coated grabrails under the sides which makes access to the foredeck safer. Powder-coated one piece bow railing with integral pulpit. Hull has Kevlar in laminate and is a deep-V styled bottom.
- Lofrans vertical electric windlass with foot switch or remote control at helm, windlass is hidden beneath a hinged & secured forward deck hatch
- Fortress FX-16 anchor with chain lead and nylon rode, smaller Fortress and rode for stern anchor or backup
- Live well (or trash bin) in hatch on starboard transom
- Fresh water & Saltwater washdown spigots in cockpit
- Rear bench seating lounge which is removable with press pins
- Aft top mounted line hausers with stern cleats beneath, mid-ship spring cleats, and the foredeck has fold-down bow cleats
- Fiberglass swim platform with fold-up swim ladder beneath & stainless grab rails to either side of the transom door
- Engine compartment vents above rub-rail on outboard cockpit sides
- Polycarbonate curved enclosure forward with Strataglass side panels which have opening U-zips (new 2013)
- Custom storage canvas that wraps around the enclosure (new 2013) and attaches to the cockpit shade sides fully surrounding the deck
- Curved clear Lexan windscreen around forward bridge-deck
- Running & anchor lights, plus cockpit & step courtesy lighting
- Freshwater electric-flush head with holding tank and deck or mascerator thru-hull pump out
- life preservers
Electrical & Mechanical Equipment
- Fisher Panda 3.9Kw generator in sound shield
- 30amp shore power, 110v AC electrical system/12v DC electrical system
- ProMariner ProTech4 40amp battery charger
- 2 Main and 1 House batteries in secured covered boxes under helm console with radial shutoff switches & parallel
- Marine Air 10,000 Btu cabin reverse-cycle Air Conditioning
- Fireboy/Xintex carbon monoxide detector in cabin
- Seaward hot water heater
- Two 12v main engine alternators
- Two 12v engine room blowers
- Racor primary fuel filters
- ZF Marine single lever electric engine controls
- Latham hydraulic steering with tilt stainless 3-spoke helm wheel
- Vetus 12v bow thruster
- Kiekhaefer trim tabs
- Fireboy engine compartment auto fire suppression system, plus two handheld fire extinguishers aboard
- Twin Yanmar 6LPA-STZP 315hp motors with Mercruiser Bravo Three duo-prop outdrives with stainless props and exhaust thru prop hubs. Main engine raw water cooling is via thru-hull valves with strainers. Drives were painted in 2013.
- Engine compartment has sound/temp insulation
- Gaffrig Custom tachs, engine gauges, & trim indicators
- Automatic & Manual bilge pumps and shower sump pump
This vessel is in remarkably nice condition as a result of having spent the majority of her life stored out of the water and much of that time in an inside facility. The 377 model was designed as an outboard powered boat, but this vessel was special ordered and custom rigged by an offshore enthusiast. This second owner is moving to a larger boat and based on her condition has priced it to sell. A great opportunity to pick up a prime quality brokerage Intrepid.
Disclaimer & Exclusions
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. SHARON ANN is still in use by her owners and as such there are personal items aboard that will not convey with her sale. Specifically all tools, tackle, dive gear, handheld electronics, charts, and personal effects. It should not be assumed that any item not specifically mentioned in this spec sheet is included.