2001 Sea Ray 340 Amberjack
PRICE REDUCED! OWNER WANTS IT SOLD NOW!
The Sea Ray Amberjack is a versatile high quality boat, made with both cruising and fishing in mind.
The family will appreciate the many cruising amenities, including on deck seating for a crowd in the dual two-person helm seats, rear facing port seat and custom removable wrap-around cockpit lounge seating; wide beam, upscale cabin accommodations including a forward stateroom and convertible dinette; fully-featured galley; cockpit icemaker/wetbar and full swim platform w/ladder. Those who fish will like the in-deck livewell; removable transom lounge, transom door, large fish box, huge cockpit and bait prep station.
This vessel is in great condition and has been cared for by a knowledgeable owner who has never fished her. Low hours with Garmin electronics, Westerbeke generator, and A/C, complete this impressive, "all purpose" yacht.
Note: Newer canvas; newer manifolds/risers, updated engine room fire system
Owner is moving up and wants this boat sold!
Manufacturer Provided DescriptionThe Sea Ray 340 Amberjack, perfect for fishing or cruising, features a wide beam and large cockpit. Several passengers can sit comfortably in the cockpit during cruising. Standard power comes from twin 7.4L MPI MerCruiser inboards.
- Sleeps 4 in forward Stateroom and convertible Dinette
- Spacious cockpit w/comfortable seating for a crowd
- Wide beam provides generous cabin/cockpit space
- 6'4" headroom in Cabin
- Two burner glasstop electric Stove
- Norcold Refrigerator
- GE MIcrowave
- Sink w/cover
- Garmin 3010 Color Chartplotter
- Raymarine RN 300 GPS
- Raymarine ST 60 Tridata (Speed/Depth/Trip)
- Raymarine RAY 220 VHF w/Hailer
- Clarion Stereo/CD w/multiple speakers
- Panasonic TV/VCR combo
Deck and Hull
- Remote Spotlight
- Livewell (recirculating/in-deck
- Fishbox (in-deck)
- Removable custom Transom seating w/storage
- Drop-down Transom seat
- (NEWER) full canvas/isinglass
- Wet bar/Bait Prep station
- Cockpit Icemaker
- Bimini Top
- Cockpit Shower
- FW Washdown
- Transom Door
- Trim Tabs
- Swim Platform w/ladder
- Westerbeke 4.5 kw Genset (600 hours)
- A/C - Marine Air 12,000 BTU, Reverse Cycle
- Hot Water Heater (6g)
- (4) Batteries
- 30 amp Battery Charger/Converter
- Dual 30 amp Shore Power
- Electric Engine Room Hatch
- Nibral 4 blade Props
- Dripless Shaft Logs
- Holding tank w/Macerator and Y-Valve
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.