2002 Sea Ray 280 Sundancer
** SOLD **
WOW!! You won’t believe the condition of this 280 Sundancer!!!
Stored inside since new, everything from canvas, upholstery, engines and bilges are in immaculate condition. She is loaded with everything from generator, air conditioning, camper canvas, windlass, under water lights, large flat screen TV with DVD player, Vacuflush head and so much more!!
On a scale of 1 to 10 this boat is at least a 9.5!!
This 2800 Sundancer sleeps 5 in air conditioned comfort. Two in the master, two in the mid cabin and one on the convertible dinette. The interior is cherry wood and in perfect condition. There is a full galley and private head/shower to starboard. The dinette is on the port side.
Master V berth with filler cushions with foam pad. TV with DVD player. Mid cabin guest cabin sleeps 2 in comfort.
- Electric stove
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Electronics dash
- Bimini top with full enclosure
- Camper canvas with enclosure
- Anchor windlass
- Swim platform with ladder
- Transom shower
- Fold away cockpit aft seat
- Cockpit carpet
Electronics and Helm
- GPS color chartplotter – Garmin 545
- VHF radio (Matrix AIS GX 2100)
- 6 Disc stereo CD player
- Flat screen TV with built-in DVD player
- Trim tabs
- 5kw Kohler generator
- Reverse air conditioning/heat
- 3- 12Volt batteries
- Underwater lights
- 30 Amp shore power
Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- (2) MerCruiser 4.3 Liter 220 hp I/O’s with 300 hours
- Super clean engines and engine room
- Racors and manifolds replaced 50 hours ago
- Complete engine drives service done 20 hours ago
You won’t belier the fantastic condition of this 280 Sundancer!!
Because it has been kept inside, the condition of the whole boat is the best of the best!!
It has cruised to the Bahamas and the Keys.
This boat is turnkey!!
No bottom paint
Carpet runner on cabin floor
Storage cover for the whole boat
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.