2002 Sea Ray 340 Sundancer
Sea Ray's most popular model. Comfortably sleeps six. Wide open interior with plenty of natural light through deck hatches and side portlights. This 34 has all the most desirable options and shows pride of ownership.
Manufacturer Provided DescriptionThe Sea Ray 340 Sundancer features high performance, comfort, and quality, combined in one sleek cruising package. Powered by twin MX6.2L MPI MerCruiser V-drives, the 340 Sundancer has plenty of power. Her sleeping accommodations for six means ample accommodations for family and friends.
This preferred plan A model has a beautiful cherry interior complimented with light and bright cream furnishings. Forward is the master stateroom with an island berth and abundant lockers. The salon has a raised settee with table to starboard and galley to port followed by the head. Aft is a sunken conversation area/sleeping area with a privacy curtain.
- Norcold refrigerator w/freezer
- Electric 2 burner stove
- GE Microwave
- Ray Marine ST 5000 autopilot
- Ray Marine RL 70 24 mi radar
- Ray Marine 120 GPS plotter
- Ray Marine Speed, depth, distance meters
- Ray Marine 220 VHF radio
- Clarion CD player w/dash remote
- Westerbeke 4.5 KW generator
- 4 group 27 batteries
- Battery monitor
- Lofrans electric windlass w/ up down remote controls
- Anchor w/chain
- Spot light
- Full canvas cockpit enclosure
- Cockpit seating for 8 w/ large removable dining table
- Cockpit wet bar w/icemaker
- Swim platform w/ladder
- Hydraulic engine hatch lift
- Air conditioning w/reverse cycle heat
- Hot water heater, 6 gal
- Central vacuum
- Vacuflush head
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.