2002 Tiara Yachts 4100 Open
SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL "TIARA"
THIS BOAT IS THE VERY POPULAR AND EXTREMELY WELL BUILT "4100 OPEN" PROUDLY BUILT BY TIARA.
SHE HAS NEVER BEEN IN SALT WATER....SHE HAS BEEN ENJOYED IN BRACKISH WATER. SALT WATER IS 5 HOURS AWAY AND FRESH WATER IS ONLY 20 MINUTES AWAY.
SHE IS SHED KEPT..NOTHING IS HURT ON THIS BOAT AND SHE IS AS NEW AS YOU CAN GET.....IF IT IS BROKE, FADED, NOT 100% THE OWNER REPLACED IT IN 2016.....HER OWNER WANTS EVERYTHING PERFECT.AND SHE SHOWS IT! A TRIP TO SEE THIS BOAT WILL NOT BE A WASTED TRIP AT ALL.
SHE HAS NEVER BEEN FISHED.
THIS BOAT HAS HAD FULL 1,000 HOUR SERVICE WITH ONLY 750 HOURS ON THE ENGINES, FULL TRANSMISSION SERVICE WITH NEW COOLERS AND A BRAND NEW 9.0 CUMMINS ONAN GENERATOR INSTALLED IN 2016.
SHE IS POWERED BY TWIN 3208 DITA CATS WITH 435 H.P. EACH AND ONLY 750 HOURS.
THIS BOAT COMES WITH OUR EXCLUSIVE SPECIAL DELIVERY PACKAGE THAT CONSIST OF A FULL AND COMPLETED SURVEY, SURVEY REPAIRS COMPLETED, BOTTOM PAINT REMOVED, BARRIER COATED, ZINCS, FULL DETAIL, CAPTAINS TRAINING, SEA TOW PACKAGE AND STORAGE FOR DELIVERY.
SHE COMES WITH A FULL LIST OF UPDATES IN 2016. .
SHE IS NICELY EQUIPPED WITH AIR CONDITIONING, REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, BRAND NEW CUMMINS ONAN 9.0 GENERATOR IN 2016, HELM COOL, ELECTRIC CAPTAINS SEAT, HARDTOP WITH BRAND NEW NON-ABRASIVE POLY CARBONATE PANELS IN 2016, BRAND NEW BACK ENCLOSURE WITH SAME PANELS IN 2016, BRAND NEW SLANTED BACK DROP IN 2016, BRAND NEW HIGH END DECK CARPETING IN 2016, MAJOR ENGINE SERVICE IN 2016, MAJOR TRANSMISSION SERVICE WITH NEW OIL COOLERS IN 2016, 1,000 HOUR ENGINE SERVICE, MAJOR ELECTRONICS, SWIM PLATFORM, COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY, FISH TACKLE CENTER/BAIT ISLAND, AFT REAR SEAT WITH INSERT, BRAND NEW HD FLAT SCREEN T.V.'S WITH DVD PLAYER'S IN 2016, WINDLASS WITH CHAIN, NEW SPOTLIGHT IN 2016, TEAK INTERIOR WITH TEAK AND HOLLY FLOORING, WET BAR WITH ICEMAKER AND SO MUCH MORE. TOTALLY REFITTED THROUGHOUT IN 2016.
The Tiara 4100 Open is a big offshore express whose lasting appeal says much about her versatile personality.
Part luxury cruiser and part hardcore fishing machine, the 4100 is a very roomy boat thanks to a wide 14'8" beam.
Below decks, her spacious teak interior features a full-service galley, Ultra Buff Leather dinette, private master stateroom, and a large head with a separate shower stall.
The dinette converts to a double berth and the backrest lifts to create a single Pullman berth.
A teak-and-holly cabin sole,, corian galley counter, and wine cooler were standard.
Topside, a deluxe wet bar with ice maker is aft of the helm, and the cockpit—three steps down from the bridge deck—came standard with a circulating livewell, bait prep center, in-deck fish box (with
macerator), freezer, and transom door.
There’s also a foldaway rear bench seat for evening cruises.
An access hatch to the engineroom in the bridge deck sole provides quick sight checks while underway.
A factory hardtop was a popular option and is on this yacht.
A heavily built boat with excellent range,
THIS BOAT IS SHED KEPT ON THE CHESAPEAKE BAY IN BRACKISH WATER, NOT SALT WATER.
THIS BOAT COMES WITH OUR "EXCLUSIVE DELIVERY PACKAGE" THAT CONSIST OF A FULL SURVEY, SURVEY REPAIRS COMPLETED, BOTTOM PAINT, BARRIER COAT, ZINCS, WASH DETAIL, STORAGE FOR DELIVERY, CAPTAINS TRAINING AND SEA TOW PACKAGE. THIS IS ALL COMPLIMENTARY.
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION.
Manufacturer Provided Description
For both the cruising and fishing enthusiast, the 4100 offers plenty of cockpit area for relaxing and fishing. The cockpit is huge - 168 square feet, with seating that includes an oversized helm seat, companion L-lounge, portside aft-facing lounge seat (lifts for walk-in engine room entry. The seat can be replaced with optional bait prep center (also with engine room entry). Below deck is a spacious retreat with lounge (convertible to dinette or double berth), full galley and exceptional storage space. The owner's stateroom has a queen-sized pedestal bed, his/hers cedar-lined hanging lockers, and standard TV with remote. The completely private starboard head is over-sized, with access from both the salon or the owner's stateroom.
The cockpit on the 4100 Open can be outfitted for fishing, cruising, or both. There is a 2-piece acrylic sliding companionway door with lock to the port side. At centerline is a chart flat with drink holders, lockable glove compartment, and chart book storage. The “heads up” fiberglass tilt-away helm station with drink holders and full flush mount electronics capabilities is to starboard. The oversized power helm seat has a wet bar aft, drink holders, and top loading insulated cooler. The portside curved companion seat with insulated cooler, storage, drink holders, and a hand rail is standard. Directly behind the curved lounge is an aft-facing cockpit lounge - an optional fold-down transom seat is available. The cockpit sole is reinforced for a fighting chair, and a bait and tackle prep center with circulating livewell can replace the aft facing seat for the serious angler. Flush cockpit storage boxes are standard and an additional circulating livewell with macerator can be added to one of the boxes if desired. Lockable rod storage is also an option which can be placed either port or starboard, or both. Engine room access is from either the bridge deck through a drop-down hatch or through a walk-in door in the lower cockpit. Padded cockpit bolsters, courtesy lights with remote, and molded in steps, show the attention to detail in this boat.
The cabin on the 4100 is huge, featuring a queen sized pedestal berth forward with a lot of storage below. The owner's stateroom also has two hanging lockers, hullside shelves, a solid cabin door, and access to the head. The full fiberglass head provides plenty of room, and features a molded marble countertop with integrated sink and storage below. There is an upper linen storage locker with pull- out storage basket, mirrored vanity above the sink, separate shower stall with bi-fold glass door, integrated seat and shower sump pump, and full frame wood doors. The dinette is convertible to a large double berth and a pullman-style berth. The galley has Corian countertops, S.S. double sink with cover, two burner electric cooktop, built-in coffee maker, microwave convection oven, upright refrigerator and freezer, and tons of storage.
The electrical system on the 4100 Open features a custom 12V and 120V master distribution panel. One 240V 50 amp 65' shore power cord with adapter, an optional Glendinning cable recoiler. Also included is a 120V 30 amp 65' shore cord, and a two bank 12V battery system with gel cell batteries, battery charger, galvanic isolators, battery voltage meter, reverse polarity indicators, and generator.
An array of safety equipment is standard including: Cockpit lighting, automatic bilge pumps, hand-held fire extinguishers, FE-241 fire extinguisher system in the engine room, Coast Guard safety and medical kit, 6 Tiara life vests, and the certification from the NMMA, U.S.C.G., and CE (European.)
The standard engine package on the 4100 Open is a pair of CAT 3126 B diesels that produce 450 h.p. each. This creates an optimum cruising speed of 26.2 mph and an estimated range of 409 statute miles. You can also opt for the Cummins QSM11 diesels rated at 635 h.p., which will give you a wide open throttle of just under 40 mph. Other mechanical standards include Teleflex hydraulic steering system with 22" destroyer wheel, bronze axe head rudders and struts, water cooled shaft logs, dual VDO gauges, fresh water cooling on the main engines, Racor fuel filters/water separators on both the engines and generator, raw water strainers, and the list goes on.
The 4100 Open features a transferable 5 year limited warranty on the hull. It is constructed with a water barrier outer gelcoat layer and hand-laid fiberglass with a special formulated resin. A material called “decolite” is used for stringer material, it is CNC cut and encapsulated with fiberglass and integrated into the hull. Engine beds are tech-lam or plywood reinforced. This process creates a solid backbone which gives the 4100 Open a superior ride and eliminates the weight of solid wood stringers. The seacocks and all underwater thru-hull fittings are made of bronze, and a hullside exhaust system is used. The 4100 has six optional oval opening port lights with screens for great ventilation and natural light while below deck. The 4100 features a hullside ventilation system and gelcoated boot line graphics.
Top speed of boat: 32.2mph
Tiara’s custom diamond pattern non-skid is used on all deck and cockpit surfaces for sure, safe footing. The windshield is made of welded aluminum and Solex 1/4" safety glass, and handrails, and a center ventilation section with power actuator makes this windshield one of the safest, strongest, and best built windshields in the industry. The transition to the foredeck is easy with grab rails and a sturdy one-piece welded bow rail. Other deck features of the 4100 Open includes three aluminum deck hatches with screens and privacy covers, flush forward anchor locker with overboard drain, and a fiberglass molded-in bow pulpit with standard S.S. roller assembly. An optional windlass is available - the wiring is standard.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- SLEEPS 2 IN THE FORWARD ISLAND BED STATEROOM WITH BRAND NEW CUSTOM BUILT MATTRESS
- SLEEPS 2 ON THE DINETTE CONVERSION
- SLEEPS ONE ON THE CONVERSION BUNK ABOVE THE DINETTE
- SLEEPS A TOTAL OF 5 ADULTS.
- COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY
- TEAK AND HOLLY FLOORING
- TEAK INTERIOR
- HARDTOP WITH BRAND NEW HARD ENCLOSURE
- BRAND NEW BACK DROP
- SWIM PLATFORM
- SHE HAS NEVER BEEN IN SALT WATER, SHE HAS BEEN ENJOYED IN BRACKISH WATER ONLY. WE ARE 5 HOURS FROM SALT WATER AND ONLY 20 MINUTES TO FESH WATER.
- LOTS OF UPDATES IN 2016 MAKE THIS YACHT LIKE NEW.
- THIS YACHT COMES WITH OUR "EXCLUSIVE DELIVERY PACKAGE" THAT CONSIST OF A FULL SURVEY, SURVEY REPAIRS COMPLETED, BOTTOM PAINT REMOVED,, BARRIER COAT, ZINCS, WASH DETAIL, SEA TOW PACKAGE AND CAPTAINS TRAINING. THIS IS ALL COMPLIMENTARY.
- FULL SIZE REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER
- MICROWAVE CONVECTION OVEN
- STOVE TOP WITH COVER
- DEEP DOUBLE DISH SINK
- COFFEE MAKER
- UPPER AND LOWER TEAK CABINETS
- CORIAN COUNTERTOPS
- TEAK AND HOLLY FLOORING
- RECESSED LIGHTING
- FUEL GAUGES WITH FULL INSTRUMENTATION
- SPEED INDICATORS
- NORTHSTAR 952X CHART PLOTTER
- FURUNO FISH FINDER/DEPTH GAUGE
- FURUNO RADAR
- SIMRAD AUTOPILOT
- ICOM VHF MARINE RADIO
- AIR CONDITIONING WITH REVERSE CYCLE HEAT
- BRAND NEW CUMMINS ONAN 9.0 GENERATOR INSTALLED IN 2016
- BOW SEARCH LIGHT
- HOT AND COLD PRESSURE WATER
- DECK WASH
- BATTERY CHARGER
- ICE MAKER
- 50 AMP SHORE POWER WITH CABLEMASTER
- COCKPIT FREEZER
- SPREADER LIGHTS
- BILGE PUMPS
- AC DC CONVERTOR
- AFT DECK LIGHTING WITH LED
- INVERTER BY HEART INTERFACE
- POLARITY INDICATORS
- THERMAL INSULATION
- FUEL WATER SEPARATORS
- OIL CHANGE SYSTEM BY REVERSO
- WALKER AIRSEPS
- WINDLASS, RC 800 WITH 200 FT. CHAIN
- SINGLE 30 AMP SHORE CABLE AS RESERVE
- ALL NEW BATTERIES
- ELECTRICAL BONDING SYSTEM
- HARDTOP WITH ALL NEW HARD ENCLOSURE AND BACK DROP IN 2016
- ROD HOLDERS
- ROCKET LAUNCHERS
- COCKPIT SHOWER
- DECK CARPETING
- MOLDED STEPS THROUGHOUT
- HATCHES IN HARDTOP
- BOW PULPIT
- TRANSOM STORAGE
- TRANSOM SEATING
- SWIM PLATFORM
- DOCKSIDE WATER
- COCKPIT ACCESS TO ENGINES
- COCKPIT STORAGE LOCKERS
- FISHING ROD STORAGE
- BAIT ISLAND WITH FREEZER, SINK, TACKLE CENTER AND UPRIGHT DOOR FOR ENGINE ACCESS
- FRESH WATER WASHDOWN
- SALT WATER WASHDOWN
- WALK THRU TRANSOM
- WET BAR
- FULLY ENCLOSED AND ALL COMPLETED IN 2016
- STEEL INNERSPRING MATTRESS NEW IN 2016
- THROW PILLOWS
- TEAK CABINETRY
- OVERHEAD HATCHES WITH SCREENS AND PRIVACY SLEEVE
- WARDROBE LOCKERS IN CEDER
- ENTERTAINMENT CENTER
- BOSE STEREO SYSTEM
- SONY DVD PLAYER
- TWO BRAND NEW HD FLAT SCREEN TELEVISIONS WITH BUILT IN DVD PLAYERS IN 2016
- VACU FLUSH HEAD WITH HOLDING TANK AND OVERBOARD DISCHARGE
- ENCLOSED SHOWER WITH GRAPHICS ON THE CLEAR DOOR
- POTABLE WATER MONITOR
- HOLDING TANK MONITOR
- MEDICINE CABINET
- EXHAUST FAN
- BATTERY SAFETY SWITCHES
- BRAND NEW FIRE EXTINGUISHERS IN 2016
- ENGINE ALARMS
- PARALLEL START SWITCH
- COAST GUARD EQUIPMENT
- C.O. DETECTORS
- HALON FIRE SYSTEM
- AM FM CD PLAYER WITH CD CHANGER BY BOSE
- FRESH WATER COOED ENGINES
- VCR UNIT
- DVD PLAYERS
- INTERNAL STRAINERS
- FIBERGLASS MUFFLERS
- DRIPLESS SHAFT LOGS
- TWO NEW FLAT SCREEN HD DVD TELEVISIONS IN 2016
- COCKPIT COAMING NEW IN 2016
- COCKPIT FREEZER AND BAIT ISLAND
- AIR HELM
- L SHAPED PASSENGER SEATING/LOUNGE TO PORT WITH WHITE VINYL UPHOLSTERY AND STORAGE WITH INSULATED COOLER
- MID SHIP CHART TABLE AND STORAGE IN DASH WITH CUP HOLDERS.
- TILT AWAY HELM STATION WITH CUP HOLDERS
- DARK GRAY CONSOLE FOR REDUCED GLARE
- ELECTRIC HYDRAULIC WINDSHIELD VENT
- FISH BOX WITH PUMPOUT
- FLUSH COCKPIT STORAGE BOXES
- OIL CHANGE SYSTEM
- SLIDING LEXAN ENTRY DOOR.
- COAX TV CABLE
- QUICKSIVER GALVANIC ISOLATOR
- SHE HAS NEVER BEEN IN SALT WATER....SHE HAS BEEN ENJOYED IN BRACKISH WATER. SALT WATER IS 5 HOURS AWAY AND ONLY 20 MINUTES TO FRESH WATER.
- THIS BOAT COMES WITH OUR "EXCLUSIVE DELIVERY PACKAGE" THAT CONSIST OF A FULL SURVEY, SURVEY REPAIRS COMPLETED, BOTTOM PAINT REMOVED, BARRIER COAT INSTALLED, ZINCS, WASH DETAIL, SEA TOW PACKAGE AND STORAGE FOR DELIVERY. THIS IS ALL COMPLIMENTARY.
ALL NEW UPDATES IN 2016
- ALL NEW UPDATES IN 2016
- COMPLETELY SURVEYED IN DECEMBER OF 2015 AND EVERYTHING ON THE SURVEY LIST HAS BEEN FIXED OR REPLACED. AN OPEN CHECK BOOK WAS COMPLETED ON THIS BOAT.
- COMPLETE 1,000 SERVICE ON THE ENGINES
- ALL NEW HOSES ON THE ENGINES AND GENERATOR
- ALL NEW LED LIGHTS IN THE COCKPIT AND OVERHEAD LIGHTING
- ALL NEW DASH KNOBS WITH LIGHTS ON THE HELM
- ALL NEW SWITCHES WITH LIGHTS IN THE COCKPIT.
- ALL NEW CANVAS WITH HARD EZ2CY ENCLOSURE, ALL NEW BACK DROP AND ALL NEW SLANT COVER TO COVER THE COCKPIT
- ALL NEW COAMING IN THE COCKPIT
- NEW T.V. ANTENNA ON THE HARDTOP
- MAJOR DETAIL IN AND OUT
- BRAND NEW STEEL MATTRESS THAT COST IN EXCESS OF $3,000.00 AND SPECIAL ORDER OUT OF CALIFORNIA.
- ALL NEW EXTERIOR CARPET, HIGH END MATERIAL AND SPECIAL ORDER OUT OF INDIANA.
- NEW TIARA PLACARDS
- ALL NEW HD FLATSCREEN TELEVISIONS WITH DVD PLAYERS INSTALLED, 2 UNITS
- ALL NEW DECKHOUSE GOLD LEAF AND BLACK STRIPING
- ALL NEW GOLD LEAF PINSTRIPING OVER THE BOOT STRIPE ON THE HULL
- NEW SEATING CUSHIONS ON THE DINETTE
- NEW VINYL SEATING AT THE HELM
- BRAND NEW BATTERY CHARGER.
- BILGE TOTALLY CLEANED AND PAINTED
- SILVER MEDAL FLOORING IN THE BILGE CENTER
- ALL NEW AIR CONDITIONING FILTERS AND SCREENS WITH FULL SERVICE.
- EVERYTHING CAULKED ON THE EXTERIOR
- GLASS BLASTED ALL OF THE BOTTOM PAINT OFF, BARRIER COATED AND REPAINTED WITH WARRANTY.
- BRAND NEW FIRE EXTINGUISHERS WITH GAUGES
- BRAND NEW HORN
- BRAND NEW CUMMINS ONAN 9.0 GENERATOR INSTALLED IN 2016
- BRAND NEW BATTERIES, REPLACED 8 SMALL BATTERIES WITH 3 LARGE MAINTENANCE FREE BATTERIES. MUCH BETTER CRANKING POWER.
- BRAND NEW 12 AND 240 VOLT METERS ON ELECTRICAL PANEL
- BRAND NEW CABLE FOR SHIFTER
- GOLD PAINTED STRAINERS
- BRAND NEW SPOTLIGHT
- RECONDITIONED PROPS, ALL TRUED AND BALANCED.
- FULL TRANSMISSION SERVICE WITH NEW COOLERS.
- BRAND NEW HATCH FRAMES FOR HATCHES IN HARDTOP
- NEW GASKETS FOR HATCHES IN COCKPIT
- NEW WASHDOWN INTAKE HOSE
- BRAND NEW SALT WATER WASHDOWN PUMP.
- BRAND NEW Y VALVE FOR DECK OR OVERBOARD PUMPOUT.
- ALL COCKPIT RAILS REMOVED FOR PROPER CLEANING
- HOOKS INSTALLED TO STORE LINES IN ROD COMPARTMENT.
- REPLACED COMPLETE ICE MAKER ASSEMBLY.
- BOAT HAS NOT BEEN FISHED AND PROFESSIONALLY MAINTAINED..
- TOTAL RECON IN 2016 FOR A LIKE NEW YACHT.
- YACHT IS CLEANED WEEKLY AND WAXED MONTHLY.
- KEPT IN COVERED SLIP ON THE CHESAPEAKE IN BRACKISH WATER HER ENTIRE LIFE. SHE IS READY TO ENJOY IMMEDIATELY. JUST NEED TO BRING CLOTHES, BEVERAGES AND FOOD FOR QUALITY TIME ON A GORGEOUS BOAT.
- A TRIP TO SEE THIS BOAT WILL NOT BE A WASTED TRIP AT ALL.