2003 Formula 40 PC
** SOLD **
Very clean, with low hours, and lots of recent updates, this 40PC makes for a great express cruiser, all the while, providing the quality one can expect from Formula and the ride that has made them famous. Yanmar diesels provide excellent speed and economy, and the optional T'N'T swim platform is set up for your dingy or jet ski, to take with you.
Manufactured Provided Description
Created from the mind of John Adams, Thunderbird's exclusive designer, the 40 Performance Cruiser exemplifies exquisite taste along its every curve. The 40 PC features a multitude of stowage areas and a generous cockpit for captain and crew. The spacious cabin has up to 6' 9" of headroom and is complete with comfortable appointments for the entire crew to enjoy.
- New Factory Navy Canvas Enclosure - 2014
- New vinyl boot striping, 2012
- Complete T'N'T lift service for hydraulic lines and pump
- New factory cockpit carpet, 2012
- New factory bow sun pads, 2012
- Custom (formerly tube TV) cabinet in galley for storage, 2012
- New cockpit refrigerator, 2012
- New factory cockpit cover, 2012
- Furuno 24 mile radar, Navnet 10.4"
- Furuno GP1710C Nav-Net 7" GPS/WAAS Chart Plotter
- Furuno RD30 Digital depth/Temp
- Simrad autopilot
- Standard/Horizon VHF-Hailer
- ACR RCL-100 Remote spotlight
- Clarion digital network stereo with Bluetooth streaming music (new '12)
- Clarion 4 channel amp (new'12)
- (4) JL Audio cockpit speakers (new '12)
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.