2003 Mainship Pilot II Sedan
** SOLD **
YANMAR 1000 HR SERVICE JUST COMPLETED
Includes Optional 315-HP Yanmar & Bow Thruster
Miss Daisy is a very clean Mainship 30 Pilot II which has been well taken care of and is now offered for sale – an excellent opportunity for the next owner to get a great buy on a near-to-new economical cruiser.
Cruise in the sheltered comfort of the sedan pilothouse, with outstanding visibility in all directions, twin helm & companion pedestal seats and port & starboard pilothouse benches. The aft cockpit is wide and uncluttered – ideal for light fishing, diving, or dockside entertaining. Down below, find a convenient galley, enclosed head, simple dinette with drop-leaf table and a uniquely designed forward berth that extends to a full-length sleeping position. The bottom is full keeled with protected running gear and prop pocket, bottom job was just done and the hull was just buffed out.
As you enter below you find a galley to port. Forward of the galley and on center is a dinette with seating for 6. The center-line berth is neatly folded and stored just forward of the dinette. On the starboard side directly across from the galley you find the head including shower compartment.
The cherry wood interior is complemented with an off-white overhead and a teak and holly cabin sole.
- Single deep sink with mixing tap
- GE Microwave
- Kenyon Single Burner Cooktop
- Coolmatic Top-loading Refrigerator/Freezer
- Raritan Head
- Flat Panel TV
- Fold Out Table
The helm deck has two pedestal chairs, a companion to port and a Captain's to starboard, both chairs are at the forward end of the helm deck just aft of the wheel and controls on the starboard side and dash/chart area on the port side. There is additional bench seating aft on either side outboard. The bench seating is generous and allows for additional friends to come along. Access to the engine compartment is on centerline between the bench seating allowing excellent service access. The large windows provide outstanding visibility all around. A canvas enclosure with Isenglass closes off the aft area of the bridgedeck.
The cockpit features a centerline lazarette, a centerline transom door leading to the swim platform, and starboard and port access to the side decks. The side decks have good protection and lead to the large and uncluttered cabin house top and foredeck.
- Electric Horn
- Stainless Steel Hatches,Ports and Safety Rails
- Sunbrella Enclosure with Isenglass
- (3) Bowmar Deck Hatches
- (6) Bowmar Port Lights
- 316L Stainless Steel Bowrail
- High Density Rub Rail with Stainless Steel Insert
- Lewmar Anchor Windlass with Remote
- Fiberglass Anchor Pulpit w/ Roller
- Delta Anchor
- Cockpit Shower
- Swim Platform with Ladder & Weaver Brackets
- Four Rod Holders
- Hand Rails all Around Cabin Top
- Fortress Anchor Chain & Rode
Electronics & Helm
- Furno 1731 Mark 3 Radar
- 2010 Garmin GPS
- ST5000 Auto Pilot Raymarine
- New Garmin 500C Depth / Fish finder
- Side Power Bow Thruster
- Horizion Intrepid VHF
- JVC CD / Stereo
- Salon & Cockpit Speakers
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- ARI Windshield wipers
- Jabsco Remote Spotlight
- Lighting Dissipater
- Danforth Compass
- Master Marine Trim Tabs
- 50 Amp Pro Mariner Battery Charger
- Next Gen Generator 3.5 in Hush Box
- 30 Amp Electrical Service with 50 Ft Cord
- Marine AC/Heat
- One Group 24 Gen Start Battery
- Two Group 27 One House One Engine Start
- 6 Gallon Water Heater
- Two Rule 1100 Bilge pumps
- One 1500 Bilge pumps
Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Yanmar 6LPA-STA 1038 Hrs 315 HP with ZF Transmission
- Racor Fuel filter
- Oil Change System
- Fuel Polishing system
- Seafire 1301 Fire suppression
- Dripless Shaft Seal
- 5 Blade Nibral Propeller 22x24
- Jabsco Macerator pump
- All engines just serviced
- 8 FT Zodiac with Weaver Brackets
- 2.3 Honda engine
She is very well kept by knowledgeable Captain, if you are looking for a Mainship 30, look no further, she is turn key and cruise ready !!
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.