2004 Monterey 265 CR
MOTIVATED SELLER NOW OFFERING VERY ATTRACTIVE LEASE TERMS (OR OUTRIGHT SALE OF SLIP!) AT FAIRFAX YACHT AND COUNTRY CLUB ON THE OCCOQUAN RIVER!
The Monterey 265 features a versatile, roomy layout for family and friends. This vessel has only 114 hours on its engine and is ready for immediate sale.
MOTIVATED SELLER NOW OFFERING VERY ATTRACTIVE 2016 LEASE TERMS (OR OUTRIGHT SALE OF SLIP!) AT FAIRFAX YACHT AND COUNTRY CLUB ON THE OCCOQUAN RIVER!
Boarding from the swim platform, a transom gate opens to the spacious cockpit. A transom shower with hot/cold water is to port. A bench seat is to starboard which folds up to allow easy access to the engine compartment. Directly across from this bench is an aft facing two person seat. A removable circular table mounts to the cockpit sole. To port is a wet bar with sink and provisions for cooler storage. The helm is equipped with a two person seat which when hinged with the aft facing seat folds flat for sunning or lounging. Abeam the helm to port is an aft facing lounge seat. Amidships is a sliding hatch providing access to the companionway below. This hatch provides molded in steps for safe and convenient access to the foredeck via the fold out center windscreen section. The foredeck features a snap in sun pad, anchor pulpit and remote controlled windlass.
Moving below, the head is to starboard. To port and aft is access to the mid-berth. Also to port is the galley which features an AC/DC powered refrigerator, microwave, single burner electric stove, stainless steel sink and plenty of storage. Also located here is a swivel base-mounted TV. Forward is a wrap-around settee with seating for five that converts to a double berth. Opening ports are to port and starboard and overhead a large opening hatch provides light and ventilation.
The starboard forward facing bulkhead mounts the AC and DC electrical control panel and stereo and contains a hanging locker. The port forward facing bulkhead mounts the Marine Air Systems heat and AC control panel.
Cabin & Galley
- Marine Air Systems 7000 BTU AC/heat
- Kenwood KDC-C719 10 CD Disc Changer
- Kenwood KDC-202MR Stereo
- Origo Microwave
- Toshiba MV9DM2 TV/VCR Combination
- Isotherm 12-24V Refrigerator
- EuroKera Single Burner Electric Stove
- Fireboy-Kintex CMD-3M Marine Carbon Monooxide Alarm (Main Cabin and Mid-Berth)
- Groco Manual Head
- Convertible Dinette Table
- Hanging Locker
- 12 Volt Direct/Indirect Lighting
- Mid-Cabin with Privacy Curtain
- Pop-Up Stainless Steel Cleats
- Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder
- Transom Door
- Transom Shower
- Stainless Steel Anchor Roller
- Deck Portholes and Screen
- Foredeck Sunpad
- Transom Storage Box
Electronics & Helm
- Navman Tracker 5500 GPS Chartplotter
- Uniden Oceanus DSC Equipped VHF Radio
- Sirius Equipped Stereo Remote and CD Changer
- Faria Gauge Package
- Single Lever Throttle/Gearshift Control
- Tilt Steering Wheel
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Ritchie Compass
- Windlass Control
- Built In Port Chaise Lounge with Contoured Backrest
- Cockpit Table
- Courtesy Lighting
- Fold Out Driver’s Seat with Flip Up Bolster
- Dual 12 Volt Batteries
- Protech-4 Model 1220 Advanced 4-Step Battery Charger
- Dual 30a-125v Shorepower Connections with Shorepower Cord
- Battery Selector Switch
Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Volvo Penta 5.7 GXI 320 HP I/O with 114 hours
- Fire Suppression System
- Seaward F-600 Six Gallon Hot Water Heater
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Bilge Blower
This vessel is in the water, priced for immediate sale, and ready to go.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.