2004 Sea Ray Sundancer
EXTREMELY CLEAN! - SPLASH AND GO!
Fresh Bottom Paint! - Just Compounded, Waxed and Full Detailed in/Out!
Well-equipped premium cruiser with a wide beam for comfortable ride and enormous accommodations!
This boat is loaded and it makes for great for entertaining. Spacious design and layout make this 34’ Sea Ray Sundancer extremely desirable.
GORGEOUS NEUTRAL TONES AND CHERRY WOOD INTERIOR!
LOOKS LIKE SHE WAS NEVER EVEN USED!
Powered by Twin Mercury Horizon 370 HP Engines w/ Approx. 400 hours
If you are looking for a great real on a lightly used boat, this is a must see vessel!
CLICK ON “FULL DETAILS” FOR MORE INFORMATION
ADDITIONAL PHOTOS AVAILABLE. EMAIL AND ASK FOR LINK!
your trade in. Contact us for details!
Some late model trades will be considered. Whether you are trading-up or trading-down, we buy late-model boats and you save the hassle! No need to wait - get into this dreamboat today - you don’t have to be a two-boat owner. Attention MD Boat Users – please work directly with us so that you may qualify for the substantial tax credit .
Come see why this popular Sea Ray 34’ Sundancer is a favorite among boaters! This extremely clean vessel will not disappoint!
The roomy cockpit includes aft seating wrapped around a removable table, concealed refrigerator/freezer, sink, helm and 2 companion chairs, and complete electronics at your fingertips! This boat has a swim platform and transom gate, with access to large transom lockers for fender/line storage and a hot and cold transom shower to rinse off after a swim!
Through the cabin sliding door, step down into a gorgeous, large salon that looks like it has never been used! The cabin is decorated in neutral-tones with cherry-finish décor! On the starboard side is a large UltraLeather settee with removable rectangular Corian table. The galley is portside and is equipped with Cherry finish cabinets and refrigerator, cream solid surface countertop, 2 burner stove with cover and deep sink with hot and cold water and covers for extra counter space! Alongside the galley is a 13” Zenith flat screen TV/DVD player and large drawer. Plenty of storage will be yours. There is a large enclosed head, stand-up shower, Vacuflush toilet with bench seat, porthole for added light, and plenty of cabinets for toiletries. Aft is the guest stateroom, which has cream UltraLeather shaped seating that converts to a full-sized berth, porthole, TV/DVD entertainment system with wireless headphones, ample cherry finished storage cabinets and privacy curtain. The forward V-berth includes a queen island style berth, 2 cushioned leather benches, mirrored hanging locker, cherry finish shelved locker along with 5 storage lockers. There are 2 reading lights, mirrored forward bulkhead and a large overhead screened tinted hatch for natural lighting and ventilation. There is another privacy curtain for privacy in the forward berth.
Call today to arrange to see this high quality, great performing vessel!
- Cherry Wood Interior cabinetry throughout
- Crescent shaped settee: Converts to an additional berth
- Removable Corian table
- Carpet sole
- Sunbrella Carpet Runner
- Air conditioning with reverse cycle heating
- Abundant storage throughout salon
- TV with remote DVD Player
- Accent Pillows
- Clarion stereo system with CD changer
- Clarion stereo remote controls located at helm in cockpit
- Stereo speakers integrated throughout the cockpit and salon
- CO Detector
- Beautiful Cherry Wood cabinetry
- 3 overhead wall cabinets
- 2 base cabinets and 4 drawers
- Solid surface countertop
- Isotherm dual-voltage refrigerator/freezer
- Kenyon Eurokera double burner glass top stove
- Countertop cover for stove
- Overhead halogen lighting
- Single bowl sink Chrome Hot and Cold Freshwater Fixture
- Countertop cover for sink
- Storage slots for sink and stove covers
- Whirlpool Microwave oven
- Stainless steel towel rack
- Opening portlight behind the countertop
- Hot and cold pressure water system
- Large Full-Size Island Berth with storage below
- Mirrored Headboard
- Privacy Curtain: Hideaway
- 3 Storage lockers forward starboard
- 1 Large overhead deck hatch for natural light & ventilation above forward berth
- 2 Storage lockers forward port
- Enormous head compartment with chrome hand held shower
- Solid surface countertop with integrated sink
- Vacu-flush toilet with holding tank
- 28-Gallon waste holding tank
- Wall mirror
- Storage under sink
- Stainless towel bar
- Hot/cold pressure freshwater
- Overhead lights
- Cushioned Helm Seat
- Cushioned (2) Companion Seats
- Large U-Shaped Cushioned Settee with Storage Underneath
- Removable cockpit table
- Concealed Isotherm dual voltage refrigerator
- Wet bar with sink
- Recessed ice bucket
- Cockpit lighting
- Cockpit stereo speakers
- (7) cup holders
- Forward-facing radar arch
- Stainless steel bow rails
- Lofrans’ Electric anchor windlass
- Stainless steel anchor w/chain
- Sun Pad with Stainless Steel Grab Rails
- Port-side Transom Gate to Swim Platform
- Swim Platform
- Transom storage locker with hot/cold freshwater wash down
- Telescoping hide-away stainless steel boarding ladder on swim platform
Helm & Electronics
- Mercury Smart Craft Gauges and Diagnostic System
- Sea Ray Systems Monitor
- Raymarine SL 70C RADAR Chartplotter
- Raymarine Ray 215 DSC VHF Radio
- Remote Windlass Controls
- Guest Search Light
- Windshield wipers
- Cherry/black vinyl tilt helm wheel
- Electrically Opening Windshield Vent
- Bimini Top
- Full Camper Enclosure
- Tonneau Cover
- Kohler 5kW Generator
- Twin 30-amp/110V shore power cords
- 12v DC electrical system
- Battery parallel switch
- Galvanic Isolator
- TV dockside connector
- Twin 8.1S MerCruiser Horizon 370 HP V8 Gasoline Engines
- Fresh Water Cooling
- MerCruiser V-drives
- Power Hydraulic Trim Tabs
- Automatic Bilge Pumps
- Electric Bilge Blower
- Automatic Battery Charger
- Hot Water Heater
- Power Engine Hatch
- Halon System
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.