2005 Formula 34 Cruiser
34' FORMULA 2005
This Boat is in Our Yard and waiting for Her Next Owner...
This 2005 Formula 34 PC has Twin Volvo 8.1 Liter Duo-Prop (375 H.P.) Including Generator, Air Condition, Full RayMarine Electronics, Trim Tabs, and Lewmar Bow Thruster, Anchor Windlass plus much more !!
Soft comfortable seating is found in every direction and there's plenty of legroom to stretch out and lounge.
The elevated helm allows plenty of room beneath the tall bimini top, allowing you to sit easily at the double two-position helm seat or stand for a better view. Alongside the helm seat is a gently curved companion seat, providing room for two more.
Aft cockpit seating includes a wrap-around lounge, with two removable serving tables, with cushions to converting this area to a sun lounge.
Color-coordinated cockpit carpet and a full camper top with screens add to the cockpit's comfort and a convenient wet bar and fridge make topsides entertaining a breeze.
Foredeck access is through the walk-thru windshield, with molded steps alongside the helm. A portside transom door allows easy access to the swim platform. Engine access is simple as well, with a gas-shock-assisted single hatch or an electric hatch lift for greater accessibility.
Enter the generously appointed cabin through a centerline sliding acrylic door.
The enclosed head compartment is just at the base of the steps, to port, and includes vanity, toilet and semi-stall shower.
Forward along the port side is a convenient galley, with an abundance of countertop area -- all Corian -- plus recessed Microwave, circular stainless steel sink and built in Sharp LCD TV (facing the dinette/lounge).
The dinette/lounge is opposite, to starboard and is contoured for true comfort in Ultra leather upholstery. The dinette will convert to accommodate overnight guests, with sectional dual-height tables.
All cabinetry throughout the 34 PC is crafted in a high gloss cherry finish.
Tucked aft, beneath the elevated helm, is a surprisingly spacious mid-cabin, with another richly appointed c-shaped settee and removable table, also converting to sleep two.
The master stateroom is fully forward, with walk-around queen berth, custom quilted bedspread w/ matching pillow shams and privacy drapes, cedar-lined hanging locker and extra storage. An overhead cabin deck hatch with recessed screen and privacy shade offers natural light and air from above.
- AIR CONDITIONING W/ REVERSE CYCLE HEAT
- CLEAR, HEAVY-DUTY CABIN CARPET COVERS
- CABIN PORTLIGHT DRAPES
- CABIN STATEROOM DRAPES, FORE & AFT
- SHARP AQUOS LCD TV
- TV & PHONE INLET
- CO MONITORS
Galley, Head & Systems
- CORIAN COUNTERTOPS W/ INSERTS
- 2 - BURNER KENYON ELECTRIC STOVE
- ISOTHERM FRIDGE GALLEY
- ISOTHERM FRIDGE, COCKPIT
- TAPPAN MICROWAVE OVEN
- STAINLESS STEEL CIRCULAR SINK
- HOT WATER HEATER W/ ENGINE HEAT EXCHANGER
- PRESSURE WATER SYSTEM
- SHORE WATER INLET
- SEMI-STALL SHOWER, CABIN
- HOT & COLD SWIMMERS' SHOWER, TRANSOM
- VACU-FLUSH HEAD W/ REMOTE HOLDING TANK
- HOLDING TANK INDICATOR GAUGE
- POWER EXHAUST VENT, HEAD
Electronics and Accessories
- STANDARD HORIZON QUEST + VHF RADIO
- RAYMARINE C80 RADAR & CHART PLOTTER-GPS
- RAYMARINE SMARTPILOT AUTOPILOT
- RAYMARINE DEPTH-SPEED-LOG
- GAS FUME DETECTOR
- RITCHIE COMPASS
- ITT JABSCO REMOTE SPORTLIGHT
- BENNETT TRIM TABS
- TILT DINO BURL WOOD WHEEL
- DOCKING LIGHTS
- DUAL 30 AMP SHORE POWER W/ CORDS
- 60 AMP BATTERY CHARGER
- 5 - BATTERIES
- BATTERY SWITCHES
- KOHLER Single Phase Generator 25C - Hours-531
Deck, Mooring Gear & Additional Equipment
- INTEGRATED BOW PULPIT W/ HIDDEN ANCHOR ROLLER
- ANCHOR LINE LOCKER
- LEWMAR WINDLASS
- POLISHED STAINLESS STEEL ANCHOR
- ANCHOR LINE & CHAIN
- BOW SCUFF PLATES
- TRANSOM STORAGE BIN W/ FENDER RACKS & FENDERS
- COCKPIT CARPET
- POLISHED STAINLESS STEEL WINDSHIELD FRAME
- BIMINI TOP
- CAMPER TOP W/ SCREENS
- COCKPIT COVER
- COCKPIT WET BAR W/ FRIDGE
- FOREDECK SUN PADS
- ENGINE ROOM LIGHTING
- ENGINE ROOM COURTESY STEPS
- MOLDED BOARDING STEP, PORTSIDE
- ELECTRIC ENGINE HATCH LIFT
- ANTI-FOULING BOTTOM PAINT
- LEWMAR BOW THRUSTER
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.