2005 Sea Ray 26 SunDancer
** SOLD **
A very well kept example of this popular and versatile cruiser. New manifold and risers in 2014. Full canvas including rear Bimini and camper enclosure. Boat has always been stored in a high and dry.
Sleeps 4 in air conditioned luxury on this very well kept offering. Owner has purchased a new boat and has priced to sell.
Select trades will be considered.
Mid cabin layout, with a convertible Settee-V berth forward. There is a dinette table which removes and allows the dinette to become a full width berth in the fore peak. The galley with Corian style counter tops is aft to port with an under counter refrigerator/freezer and an electric stove top burner. Across is the head with vanity and shower behind a privacy door. Aft under the helm deck is the second berth.
Up to the cockpit there is a single helm seat to starboard and spacious guest helm seating (lounge) to port. The windshield is a walk through design with molded in steps.
Aft to port is an L shaped cushioned seat with removable table which can seat 4. Across is a full wet bar with sink.There is a Bimini forward of the radar arch with a full Isinglass Enclosure as well as a second Bimini aft of the arch with a full camper enclosure with Isinglass panels. There is removable cockpit carpet.
The aft cockpit deck lifts up hydraulically for access to the very roomy and well organized engine room.
There is a walk though transom door to port which accesses the molded in swim step with concealed swim ladder.
Other Features and Options
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Garmin 188C GPS/Fishfinder
- Raymarine 215 VHF
- Clarion XM03 AM/FM/CD with Serious Satellite Radio
- Clarion Full function remote at helm
- Full Camper package
- Full storage cover from windshield to transom.
- Cockpit Carpeting
- Hydraulic Engine hatch lift
- Hot and Cold cockpit Shower
- Sylvania Microwave
- Single Burner Range Top (Electric/Alcohol)
- New risers and Manifolds 12-2014
- Out-drive removed inspected, new water pump and fluids 12-2014
- New Bellows in Out-drive 2012
- MerCruiser Bravo 3 Duo-Prop out-drive
- Remote Engine Fresh Water Flush
- MerCruiser Smart Craft Digital readout with Fuel Flow Monitor
- New Stainless Marine Hot water heater
- Bennett Trim Tabs with indicator gauge
- Lewmar Remote Windlass
- Delta Style Plow Anchor and Rode
- Swim Ladder (Concealed under Swim Step)
- Vacu-Flush Head with Holding tank
- Windshield Wipers
- Guest Pro Smart Charger
- 2 Maintenance-free Batteries with Cut Off Switches
- Engine Room Fire Suppression System
Always kept in a high and dry storage, full camper package and the cherry wood interior... this one is truly turn key and ready to go.
Brand new Engine Risers and Manifolds (2015). Out-drive pulled and completely serviced in December 2014. New water pump, lower unit serviced and new Hot Water Heater (2015). Boat is ready for the season!
On sea trail (January 2015) the boat rose effortlessly on plane. GPS speed as 21 MPH at 3300 RPM's burning 10 GPH.
Fresh wax and well kept, she shows well and the owner has already purchased his new boat. Priced to sell. Select trades will be considered.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.