2005 Sea Ray 320 Sundancer
"Point Break" is a very clean and well optioned example of the immensely popular Sea Ray 320 Sundancer! She has the desirable and sharp looking Navy Blue Hull and Canvas. Her twin V-Drive Inboard Mercruiser 350 Mag MPIs have only 390 hours and she is equipped with a low hour (125!) 5.0kw generator. Other features and upgrades include:
- Raymarine C-80 Color Chartplotter, Radar and Sounder
- New Raymarine VHF Radio
- Upgraded Cockpit Stereo
- New LED Cockpit Lighting (3 way lights can be either blue, red or white)
- New Underwater lights
- Recently Replaced Canvas
- Recently Replaced cockpit carpet done with a teak look pattern
- Replaced Manifolds and Risers on Both Motors (Spring of 2015)
- Cockpit Refrigerator
- Bow Sunpads
- Cherry Interior
- A/C and Heat, Central Vac, and much more!!
"Point Break" is conveniently located in Baltimore's Inner Harbor and is just minutes off I-95 and only 20-25 minutes away from Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI). A clean and well updated example that should not be missed! Contact us for an appointment to see this one as she is a pleasure to show.
Accommodations & Layout
The Sea Ray 320 Sundancer has been one of Sea Ray's most popular models and for good reason. The 320 has a sleek and timeless profile, abundant cockpit seating and exterior sunning areas, a comfortable and spacious cabin and is a great running boat especially with the optional 300hp inboards!
"Point Break" is a great example of the 320 and provides a well balanced boat with good looks and plenty of creature comforts both inside and out. Boarding the boat is easy via the extended swim platform with built in swim ladder. The transom has a storage compartment that houses the electrical and water hookups as well as providing an area for lines and fender storage. There is a transom door that leads to the cockpit and helm which can be completely opened up for fun in the sun but does have full canvas and isinglass curtains for inclement weather or year round boating. In the cockpit there is a refrigerator and wetbar, grill, and a large u-shaped lounge with table. Forward there is a companion lounge to port and a full featured helm to starboard with a double bench seat with bolsters. Forward on the bow is a sunpad for laying out and relaxing.
Moving below the cabin is spacious and open with rich cherry cabinetry, corian countertops, and neutral softwoods. Natural light is provided with side ports and overhead hatches. The master berth is forward and is a tapered queen centerline. The galley is to port with a dinette opposite and the mid cabin can be used as a lounge for additional salon seating space or easily converted to a second private sleeping area. The cabin is in excellent condition and there is an upgraded LCD TV in the salon as well as TV's for the master and guest berth areas. An amazing amount of room and comfort in a mid 30 foot express cruiser!
- Air Conditioning and Heat
- New 32" Vizio LCD HDTV in Main Cabin
- LG Stainless Steel Combo Microwave Oven and Coffee Maker
- Norcold Refrigerator and Freezer with Cherry Wood Panel Front
- Two Burner Glass Top Stove with Corian Cover
- Corian In counter sink
- Cherry Cabinetry
- Galley Exhaust Fan
- Pressurized Freshwater System (Replaced fresh water pump with upgraded 5gph pump for great water pressure!)
- Recently Replaced Hot Water Heater
- Flat Screen Pull Out TV with DVD in Master Stateroom
- Flat Screen Flip Down TV with DVD in Mid Stateroom
- Central Vac
- Side Portlights with Curtains
- Overhead Hatch with Privacy Shade and Screen
- CO2 Detector
- Vacuflush Head System
Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine C80 Color Chartplotter/GPS/Radar
- Raymarine Radome Radar
- New Standard Horizon Eclipse DSC+ VHF Radio
- Clarion Marine Remote Stereo
- Recently Upgraded Mercruiser SmartCraft Vessel View Display
- Guest Remote Spotlight
- Remote Windlass Control
- Navigation Lights
- Windshield Wipers
- Full Analog Gauges
- Trim Tabs
- Burl Wood Dash Panels
- Woodgrain Steering Wheel with Tilt
- Kohler 5.0kw Generator with only 125 hours!
- 30amp Shorepower Service
- 30amp Shorepower Cord
- Battery Charger
- Battery Switches
- AC and DC Systems with Full Breaker Panels
Deck & Construction
- Anchor Windlass
- Updated Canvas with new isinglass curtains.
- Updated LED Cockpit Lighting - 3 way lights (Red, Blue or White)
- Updated Underwater Lights
- Teak and Holly Look Cockpit Carpet
- Cockpit Refrigerator
- Bow Sunpads
- Recently scanned and tuned propellers
- Recent zinc change
Engine & Mechanical
- Low hour Mercruiser 350 MAG MPI V-Drive Inboards
- Impellers and housings changed on both motors
- Replaced manifolds and risers on both motors (Spring 2015)
- Impeller changed on generator
- New carburetor on generator
- Upgraded to Bennett Drop Fins on Trim Tabs
The owner of Point Break recently renewed his annual slip lease at Baltimore Marine Center's Lighthouse Point Marina. This high end marina features floating docks, fantastic pool, garage parking, restaurants and tiki bar! If interested the owner would be willing to negotiate this pre-paid slippage into the deal saving the new owner thousands of dollars!
Owner of Point Break has a log of all maintenance and upgrades completed under his ownership.
While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.