2005 Sunseeker Superhawk
** SOLD **
Take a look at one of the sexiest boats that Sunseeker has ever produced. This Superhawk is in optimum condition. The boat has always been kept out of the water and the bottom has never been painted. This is one of the few in the world in this condition.
Full services in all 3 engines and drives. New Bimini top. New Alpine / JL stereo system with cockpit remote and iPod connection.
This boat is as good as it gets, clean in and out.
This vessel is comfortable and sleek. The cockpit has seating for 6 and 2 at the helm.
The main salon has a very comfortable seating area with convertible table on the starboard side and two single seats on the port side. All on leather in mint condition.
The galley is on the port side. It has a glass cook top, Microwave, sink, and a refrigerator.
- The Master Stateroom Is Forward and Has A Comfortable V Berth.
- Hanging Wardrobe Closet
- Overhead Halogen Lighting 12v
- 2 X Reading Lights 12v
- 2 X Reading Lights 12v
- Fitted Carpet
- Air Conditioning
- Electric Anchor Winch With Deck And Cockpit Controls
- Curved Stainless Steel Safety Glass Windscreen
- 6 Stainless Steel Bow Rails
- Fittings All Stainless Steel
- Stainless Bow Rails
- Bow Pulpit
- Sun Pad
- Electric Windlass
- Radar Arch
- Bimini Top
- Delta Anchor And 30 M Chain
- Cockpit Rails In Stainless Steel
- 8 Stainless Cleats
- Teak Decks
- Windshield Wipers
- Trim Tabs
- Hot And Cold Transom Shower
- Swim platform W/ Ladder
- Water And Fuel Filters
- 2 Stern Eyes
- Foldaway Stainless Steel Swimming Ladder
- Navigation Lights
Electronics and Helm
- Simrad Ap16 Autopilot
- Simrad Is12 Depth Sounder
- Northstar 6000i GPS Chart Plotter And Open Array Radar
- Garmin GPSmap 4210
- Simrad Rd87 Vhf Marine Transceiver Radio
- ACR Remote Spot Light
- Bow Thruster
- 50 Amp Shore Power Cable
- 5 KW Kohler Marine Generator W 220v And 110v Output
- 5 Marine Batteries
- Battery Parallel Switch
- 40 Amp Marine Battery Charger (Auto)
- Electrical System 12V/110V /220v
Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Volvo Penta Marine diesel engine KAD300 with I/O dual prop drive.
- The engines and drives were fully serviced as of 12/2013
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.