2006 Bayliner 340 SB Cruiser
The Bayliner 340 SB Cruiser was one of the best boating values in her class, combining a spacious cockpit and cabin with sporty styling and good open-water performance. The cabin is big and open with a six-person settee that wraps around the forward section of the salon.
This boat is incredibly well maintained and shows like new & features:
- New Canvas top and enclosure
- New Walker Bay Tender with 6HP Mercury outboard.
Accomodations & Features
The Master Stateroom is just aft, behind the stairs featuring large double berth with dressing seat, hanging locker and—for real privacy—a door rather than the ubiquitous draw curtain.
- Corian Countertop
- Ample Cabinet storage and drawers
- Stainless Steel Sink with Pull out faucet
- Origo- Two-Burner Stove Top
- Atwood 6 Gallon 110 Volt Water Heater
- Norcold- 12/120 Volt Fridge/Freeze
- Recessed RCA Microwave
Helm & Electronics
The helm station has everything for cruising and when at dock or at anchor the double seat pivots and becomes part of the generous Sun Bridge seating.
Mechanical & Electrical
- Mercruiser 5.0 MPI engines
- Bravo III Outdrives
- Bennett- Hydraulic Trim Tabs
- Convenient battery switches located in cockpit
- AC/DC Distribution Panel located in Galley
- Promatic 30-3 Battery Charger
- 4x 6V House Batteries
- 2x 12V Starting Batteries
- 1x Standard House Battery
- 30 Amp. Shorepower Connectors
- 30 Amp. Shore Power Cable with Dual Pigtail
Sun Bridge and Deck equipment
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.