2006 C-Dory 25 Cruiser-ESTATE
** SOLD **
MUSE is a wonderful pocket cruiser with an economical 150 hp Honda 4-stroke engine. The large cockpit and salon offer excellent daytime, weekend, or longer cruising. With recent complete engine service and bottom paint, she is ready to go.
C-Dory has a unique build in that the hull and topsides are built separately. The pieces are then glassed into one piece avoiding the many screws used in other builders.
Performance is exceptional. “Tested in the ICW she cruised at 3500 RPM. At this speed you can expect to achieve a fuel burn of 3.8 GPH and an average speed of about 15 mph. A range over 350 miles! At full 6000 RPMs the speed increased to 35.4 MPH. Sound levels were good with a low of 59 decibels at idle, 76 decibels at cruise and 89 decibels at WOT. Time to plane was 6.7 seconds with a time of 9.2 seconds to 30 MPH.”
You can enter the cockpit on the port or starboard side and use the removable steps for ease of boarding. The cockpit is large with built-in seats along the port and starboard aft with transom access to batteries and switches. A green Sunbrella bimini with stainless steel supports covers the entire cockpit for sun and weather shade. Large outboard storage areas are protected with a snap on green Sunbrella cover. Access to the foredeck is up one built-in step on either side and along the side decks. There are stainless steel hand rails over the cabin top making maneuverability safe. The bow deck has an electric windlass and stainless steel bow pulpit.
Entry into the main cabin is through a large door from the cockpit. Once inside volume exceeds expectations with head room in excess of 6 ft 5 inches. Large windows allow natural light and ventilation. The fabrics match the exterior colors with green Sunbrella. Along the port side is the head compartment. There are large windows in the head to allow the helmsman a 360 degree view. The windows have Sunbrella interior covers when privacy is needed. To starboard is a large storage cabinet with shelf. Forward is the convertible dinette where the forward cushion back can convert to face the table or face the windshield. When converted to a berth the length exceeds 6 feet, 4 inches. Under each cushion are storage with drawers and cabinets. Across from the dinette is the galley with a two burner stove top, single stainless steel sink and ample storage and countertop spaces. The galley fridge and freezer is located under the helmsman seat. The helm has a single seat and full exterior visibility with all instruments within easy reach. Across from the helm seat is the double companionway seats. Both the helm and companion seats have foot rests which open for storage. The V-Berth is all the way forward and has been converted by the current owner to allow easier access with a larger opening. The V-Berth has a filler cushion and there are outboard storage shelving. An overhead hatch and two opening ports allow excellent light and ventilation. A privacy curtain separates the cabins. A removable carpet covers the interior sole. There are snap on covers for all interior windows and doors.
Located along the starboard main cabin, the galley offers the conveniences a boat owner would expect.
- Norcold dual voltage refrigerator with freezer compartment
- Cook Mate 2 burner butane stove with cutting board cover
- Single stainless steel sink with faucet and sprayer
- Ample countertop space
- Teak spice rack and storage shelve
- Built-in dish and cup storage inside lower cabinet
- Cabinet storage under counter
- Stainless steel bow pulpit with roller
- Plow anchor with chain rode
- Simpson-Lawrence electric anchor windlass
- Stainless steel bow rails
- Stainless steel handrails on cabin top
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Sunbrella green bimini for cockpit with camper canvas enclosure
- Sunbrella green covers for windows and doors
- Sunbrella green windlass and hatch covers
- Sliding windows with screens offer excellent ventilation
- Transom step with folding stainless steel swim ladder
- Cockpit coaming built-in fishing pole holder
- Cockpit raw water wash down
- Deck side water connection
- Stainless steel TV and Telephone connection
- Transom access compartments for batteries and switches
- Transom access to bilge pump and fuel tank
- Ritchie compass
- NAVMAN Trackerfish 6500 fish finder and depth indicator
- Lowrance HPS GPS color chart plotter
- Standard Horizon Matrix AIS+ GX2150 VHF radio with DSC
- Standard Horizon RAM microphone forward of helm companion seat
- Bennett Trim tabs with LED indicators
- 12 Volt DC and 120 volt AC power with separate distribution panels and breakers
- 30 AMP shore power with cord
- Sony CDX-GT100 AM/FM/CD player with remote speakers
- 6 gallon hot water heater
- Coleman Mach air conditioning and heating unit mounted on cabin top
- (2) helm windshield wipers
- 12 volt horn
- 12 volt interior lighting
- 120 volt GFI protected receptacles
- Honda 150 hp 4 stroke outboard engine with 465 hours
- Honda throttle controls with trim and tilt control
- Honda Helm Gauges for RPM, VOLTS, TILT, and fuel
- Flo-Scan engine monitor with multiple perimeters
Excellent condition and ready to go with recent engine service and bottom paint. MUSE is an estate sale and needs to be sold soon. A must see for anyone looking in this size for a nice day, weekend or cruising boat.
Financing, Insurance and Delivery information available through listing broker
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.